GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What was the last film you saw?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/02/04 at 09:35
Regular
what was the last movie that you have seen? and what did you think of it
mine is
school of rock (good film and funny)
Page:
Sat 15/10/05 at 00:16
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
lord vader wrote:
> the duke of hazzard it was the worst thing i had ever seen please
> destroy that movie aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhgggggggggg!!"!!"!!!!!!!

So's the game!

I've just watched Bridget Jonse's diary!
Fri 14/10/05 at 22:38
Regular
"What is your biddin"
the duke of hazzard it was the worst thing i had ever seen please destroy that movie aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhgggggggggg!!"!!"!!!!!!!
Fri 14/10/05 at 18:24
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Seabiscuit. I'm a horse racing fan so I enjoyed this but probably not everyones cup of tea.
Fri 14/10/05 at 17:18
Regular
Cursed

No, not the recent Wes Craven film, but a dull Japanese horror movie. It was creepy enough, but it's laughable special effects and hugely annoying music meant I was laughing rather than screaming. It certainly enjoyed ripping off the ring as well; instead of a creepy girl crawling out of a TV there's a creepy girl crawling out of a...fridge. Enough said.

4/10
Fri 14/10/05 at 09:52
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Land of the Dead: Directors Cut. Thought I'd skip seeing it at the cinema and wait for the US dvd (which came in the post the other day). Not bad, pretty good gore effects and all that but it, as I always knew it would, paled in comparison to Dawn.
Mon 10/10/05 at 19:40
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
The Last Samauri - Really good film especially the battle scene at the end.
Sun 09/10/05 at 19:14
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Land of the Dead - Freaking hilarious. Shouldn't have been. Zombies walking into an open umbrella and getting stuck is comedy in itself.

9/10
Sun 09/10/05 at 17:39
Regular
"Green & White Army"
Rocky - 8/10. Classic but a bit boring if youve seen it a ton of times.
Sat 08/10/05 at 22:41
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Dances With Wolves - It's an incredibly long film, but every second of it is pure class. It really is one of the best films I've ever seen and it actually made Kevin Costner likeable.

10/10
Sat 08/10/05 at 13:42
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
6th Sense - One of the greatest films of all times, after seeing it again and knowing the ending you realise how all the way through he must be a ghost as he only truly interacts with the boy.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.