GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"World of Warcraft: Cataclysm"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft: Cataclysm'.
Tue 01/09/09 at 11:44
Fri 10/09/10 at 12:48
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Ah... no... I don't have a funny blue costume :)

I know what you mean by the lack of release date. I keep checking my Amazon account for it. If they don't get their finger out it will end up being a bit of an anti-climax!*

* may be a wee lie >< :D
Fri 10/09/10 at 09:06
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
You're not a gnome in a funny blue costume though are you?

I'm tempted to stop watching them as well, although I'm still expecting Cata to be 2 or 3 months away yet so will no doubt forget it all by then!
Thu 09/09/10 at 15:26
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
I am a Gnome! :D

Aye, I saw the letters in my inboxes yesterday and told the guild they have to help retake my home!

Also, I refuse to watch anymore videos.
1. I lose so much time when on youtube (although the last lot were nicely put together)
2. At this rate I'll have watched so much on video there will be little left for me to discover for myself :D
Wed 08/09/10 at 14:48
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Looks like the first pre-Cata events have been launched on the servers this morning with Alliance players helping in re-taking Gnomeregan and Hordies helping the Trolls re-capture The Echo Isles.

Apparently both quest chains are fairly short, but fun and give you a nice trinket to turn you into a Gnome/Troll every 4 hours.
Sun 05/09/10 at 10:50
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Found some more videos for you, these two (three) give a nice overview to the changes made to a few zones within Azeroth, mainly from a Horde perspective. I must say, the new zones are looking very, very good.

Kalimdor pt1
Kalimdor pt2
Eastern Kingdoms and Maelstrom
Fri 03/09/10 at 14:38
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
That may be so in Butchland but my little pink haired ankle biter is always welcome anywhere the alliance can go! :D
Fri 03/09/10 at 14:25
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Gnomes are unwelcome everywhere, sounds like IF have just made it official.
Fri 03/09/10 at 13:33
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
I'm to be an unwelcome guest in IF? Pfft - never like the place anyway >< :D
Fri 03/09/10 at 12:45
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Totalbiscuit has uploaded a compilation of the new race introduction videos which were added to the beta files this week.

Obviously, a few of these (mainly Horde) have spoilers of upcoming events:

Alliance
Horde
Tue 24/08/10 at 14:43
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Yeah, you could lose a couple of days watching all of Totalbiscuits Cata videos on Youtube, trust me...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.