GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"One album you wish the entire forum would listen to?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/01/04 at 03:08
Regular
"Monochromatic"
similar to borats excellent one tune topic,pick the ONE album you think should be heard by everyone.TAKE YOUR TIME.
Mon 26/01/04 at 22:06
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Miserableman wrote:
> Obligatory OK Computer response
>
> I'm not a big fan of the current album format. I find that 70
> minutes of listening to any band is too long.

I tend to have all my CD's on my hard drive shuffled into a playlist somehow, so I like longer CD's as I very rarely listen to it all the way through. But even so, as long as the quality's consitently good I don't mind too much.
Mon 26/01/04 at 21:21
Regular
"One More Chance"
Mine would be:

Roots Manuva - Run come save me.
Obie Trice - Cheers.
Mon 26/01/04 at 18:38
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I like albums to be at least 60 minutes.
Mon 26/01/04 at 16:32
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Miserableman wrote:
> Obligatory OK Computer response
>
> I'm not a big fan of the current album format. I find that 70 minutes
> of listening to any band is too long.

In my opinion, 55 minutes is about the limit. Which is the length of Master of Puppets. :) The ideal length is really 35 to 45 minutes.
Mon 26/01/04 at 16:30
Regular
"I'm not a noob :"
Thrice - The Artist In The Ambulance.

A much unappreciated and unheard of band in this country consiering their brilliantness. Well not unheard but not too many people know of them.
Mon 26/01/04 at 14:53
Regular
Oasis - Definitely Maybe
Mon 26/01/04 at 14:52
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
The Beta Band - 3EPs
Stephen Malkmus & The Jicks - Pig Lib

And anything by Pavement or Beck.
Mon 26/01/04 at 00:11
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Pink Floyd - P.U.L.S.E
Mon 26/01/04 at 00:02
Regular
"bing bang bong"
Obligatory OK Computer response

I'm not a big fan of the current album format. I find that 70 minutes of listening to any band is too long. My alternative approach is to bung all the decent songs off my albums into one big folder and let Winamp shuffle between them.
Sun 25/01/04 at 22:28
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Guitar Vader - Die Happy

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.