GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"One album you wish the entire forum would listen to?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/01/04 at 03:08
Regular
"Monochromatic"
similar to borats excellent one tune topic,pick the ONE album you think should be heard by everyone.TAKE YOUR TIME.
Wed 28/01/04 at 16:41
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Jae wrote:
> Metallica - Ride The Lightening
>
> Great album. Everybody should listen to it... :)

Damn good album that. 'Ride the Lightning', 'Fade to Black' and 'Creeping Death' are easily the best tracks, and some of the best Metallica have ever recorded.

Master Of Puppets is still better, though. :^P
Wed 28/01/04 at 11:04
Regular
"I love Dave music"
Five For Fighting - America Town
Hammell On Trial - Choochtown

And remember people - I was the person who told you about Tenacious D first!
Tue 27/01/04 at 20:44
Regular
"everyone says it"
Pink Floyd - The Wall.
Tue 27/01/04 at 20:30
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Metallica - Ride The Lightening

Great album. Everybody should listen to it... :)
Tue 27/01/04 at 17:42
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Refused - The Shape of Punk to Come

If you like heavy music, you can't go wrong with this album. It has experimental stuff, classical instruments, synth-based bits, calm to heavy builds and bursts, heavy as funk riffs, screamed vocals and soaring melodic singing. And it's still rip roaring hardcore punk. Oh yes. Before anyone starts criticizing 'heavy' music as just shouting or hitting guitars or all the other excuses people use to dismiss it, listen to this album. In my opinion one of the finest albums created.

Oh, and every record collection should have at least one Clash album. Hopefully more.
Tue 27/01/04 at 09:23
Regular
"Moody DJ"
monkey_man wrote:
> The Beta Band - 3EPs

I keep meaning to check out The Beta Band, I've got one of their tracks on a Fila Brazillia mix and I like that, so pretty confident that I'd be into them
Tue 27/01/04 at 00:25
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Couple more albums from me that I like

Maroon 5 - Songs about Jane
Johnson - Hard Mouth to feed
Mon 26/01/04 at 22:36
Regular
*Hell.

Ha.
Mon 26/01/04 at 22:35
Regular
Meat Loaf - Hits Out of Hill.
Mon 26/01/04 at 22:22
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Smashing Pumpkins - Siamese Dream

Best rock/anything album ever.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.