GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mock GCSE's"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/01/04 at 07:33
Regular
"Woteva"
Mine start today and here's what I've got:

MONDAY 5TH JANUARY
9:00am - 11:00am: English
1:50pm - 3:50pm: Maths

Ah well, at least I get a few hours off to go home and revise (play PS2/PC :D).
Mon 05/01/04 at 19:52
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I've done quite well so far in English- I was only a couple of marks away from A* on my two pieces of coursework I've done so far. But I really sucked on my modular science exams. I was told to revise the wrong stuff, plus I wasn't taught some of it. But I'll hopefully get a B...
Mon 05/01/04 at 17:32
Regular
"Woteva"
Bah, I really wanna get it out of the way. I WILL fail French and do terrible. And I really couldn't give a toss - I'm never gonna go to France.
Mon 05/01/04 at 17:15
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
we had to do a long speach on holidays (les Vacations)

We had a folder (one of them cardboard ones) opened up and we had to put lil que words or pictures on, me and my friend practly wrote the whole speach out but our teacher said it was fine!
Mon 05/01/04 at 17:13
OPLAR wrote:
> Did you lot have to do French orals? Memorising 5 sections, each
> having 25 sentences in, and we're only gonna be tested on ONE.

Our French oral exam was divided into three parts; one was a short, Q and A test - basically one of the five topics we were told to revise on; second was a ten minute long speech concentrating on a chosen subject; and lastly, well I can't remember, but that was rather easy. It was the speech that was tough.
Mon 05/01/04 at 17:06
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
French is the easiest...may i take u back to my earlier post

Darling says:
> French------------A
Mon 05/01/04 at 16:42
Regular
"Woteva"
Did you lot have to do French orals? Memorising 5 sections, each having 25 sentences in, and we're only gonna be tested on ONE.
Mon 05/01/04 at 16:41
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Mocks are always harder than the actual exams.

I never revised for Prelims and other pointless exams because I knew they didn't matter. You'll still do well in them without revising, unless you're an idiot.

I did the minimum revision for my Highers and got great marks.

Muh.
Mon 05/01/04 at 16:33
Regular
"Woteva"
Nah, I've done no revision yet, and don't intend to, except for my French orals, which are gonna be bloody tough. Memorising 5 sections, each having 25 sentences in, and we're only gonna be tested on ONE.

But yeah, Maths was OK. I reckon I got about 60%.
Mon 05/01/04 at 15:17
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
thanks!
Mon 05/01/04 at 15:16
Regular
"Teal'c"
We never got time off school to revise for mocks, and I ended up getting something like three A*’s, a few B’s and two or three C’s. Besides, you always do better in the real thing. Except me. Apparently my coursework dragged my grade down. Moo-bah.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.