GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ritchie Rich (Spoof)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/01/04 at 13:17
Regular
"SOUP!"
In a mansion on Niddle Island, off the coast of Bognor Regis, a young billionaire talks to his counsellor.

HHAT: Hello, I’m Ritchie Rich, and despite having everything a young man could possibly wish for, I am sad.

FFF: Well, I am sensing a deep and embedded problem within your life. Something you have probably repressed since childhood.

HHAT types this into the ipod that his parents bought his as a happy Tuesday present and sits up on the leather couch he bought from Northern Upholstery on the one day they didn’t have an ‘everything must go!!!!!!!’ sale.

HHAT: What do you think it is that I have repressed? Could it be that being a millionaire has left me lonely and detached from the world? Could it be jealousy that provokes people to write malicious spoofs about me? Could it be…

FFF: When did you last get laid?

HHAT: Erm…

FFF: Ahh it’s the sex thing… it’s always the sex thing. You’re unhappy because you feel unloved.

HHAT: I had sex last Wednesday, actually!

FFF looks shocked.

HHAT: Yes indeedy, I watched DW beating his meat over the web cam and spurted all over my Gucci trousers. I had to get Graham the butler to wash them for me.

FFF looks disgusted

HHAT: Ahh it was a good night

FFF adjusts his bowler hat and fixes his gaze upon HHAT and a smile spreads across his face.

FFF: You’re gay!

HHAT looks queasy

FFF: A real life homosexual, hahaha! Finally a real gay to mock and ridicule as if there was no tomorrow!

HHAT: I’m not paying you £10,000 an hour to mock me

FFF: *sniggers* sorry

HHAT: So, what can I do to overcome this embedded gayness?

FFF: Well, perhaps invite some limp wrested friends over and listen to village people?

HHAT: Village People are SOOOO passé

FFF: Well, I can invite Barrymore over for you – just don’t go swimming with him!

HHAT: No, it just wouldn’t feel right.

FFF: Hold on, I know just the person.

FFF picks up the phone and talks briefly to someone before adding “Alright, see you soon”

HHAT: Who’ve you invited?

FFF: You’ll see, you’ll see.

After a few minutes of FFF reading a copy of Hustler and HHAT darning some socks, the door to the room creaks open slowly and inside steps none other than English Bloke with nothing but a police hat, a gun holster and a badge clipped onto his bleeding nipple.

HHAT: E-English Bloke?

EB: You’ve been a bad boy, HHAT.

HHAT: Have I?

EB: Yes, and now I’m going to punish you with my truncheon.

FFF stands up and smugly smiles before running to the bathroom to vomit profusely.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

HHAT found his place in life and with the help of FFF found true happiness. It goes to show you can have all the money in the world, but you won’t necessarily be happy – unless you visit a GAY BAR, GAY BAR!

-------- -------
:: Many thanks to HHAT (hope I didn’t offend you), English Bloke (Hope you don’t arrest me) and FFF (This is a living tribute to your gay jokes) ::
------- --------
Thanks for reading.
Sun 04/01/04 at 14:18
"period drama"
http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/
><><> display_messages.php?threadid=90838&forumid=4006

(remove the ><><>)

And I toned it down for this one.
Enjoy.
Sun 04/01/04 at 14:15
Regular
"Woteva"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> OPLAR wrote:
> "After a few minutes of FFF reading a copy of Hustler and HHAT
> darning some socks, the door to the room creaks open slowly and
> inside steps none other than English Bloke with nothing but a police
> hat, a gun holster and a badge clipped onto his bleeding
> nipple."
>
> That's just wrong. And completely disturbing.
>
> You've obviously never sampled the ejaculations of my mind.

Erm...wha!? Can I!? Do I want to!? :0P
Sun 04/01/04 at 14:14
Regular
"Woteva"
Paradox wrote:
> In germany they do.

Oh god...
Sun 04/01/04 at 14:14
"period drama"
OPLAR wrote:
> "After a few minutes of FFF reading a copy of Hustler and HHAT
> darning some socks, the door to the room creaks open slowly and
> inside steps none other than English Bloke with nothing but a police
> hat, a gun holster and a badge clipped onto his bleeding
> nipple."
>
> That's just wrong. And completely disturbing.

You've obviously never sampled the ejaculations of my mind.
Sat 03/01/04 at 22:04
Regular
"SOUP!"
In germany they do.
Sat 03/01/04 at 22:02
Regular
"Woteva"
Speedos are just wrong. And they were made for the camp man in a mans-only swimming pool, if such things exist...
Sat 03/01/04 at 22:01
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I didn't think anything other then, "hmm", needed to be said.

But, how, in 13 types of stretchy Speedos did you come up with this idea?
Sat 03/01/04 at 22:00
Regular
"Woteva"
Something I'd've rather not read...
Sat 03/01/04 at 21:59
Regular
"SOUP!"
yeah, I know.
Sat 03/01/04 at 21:57
Regular
"Woteva"
"After a few minutes of FFF reading a copy of Hustler and HHAT darning some socks, the door to the room creaks open slowly and inside steps none other than English Bloke with nothing but a police hat, a gun holster and a badge clipped onto his bleeding nipple."

That's just wrong. And completely disturbing.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.