GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Yay, we get Royal Rumble!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/01/04 at 23:31
Regular
From the International WWE Page

'Watch the Royal Rumble
For our fans in the U.K., the Royal Rumble can be seen live on pay-per-view at 1 a.m. on channel 435. Keep checking back here in the coming days for detailed ordering information.

The following four WWE Specials are available live on pay-per-view in 2004:

Royal Rumble
Backlash
Vengeance
Armageddon'

Just so you know channel 435 is Setana Sports.

Do you think the price will be the same as Sky Box Office?

Just so you know, this comes 1 week after WWE Raw was shown on the Channel.
Sat 03/01/04 at 11:59
Regular
"SOUP!"
I'm not paying for an event when the highlights will be shown for free a few days later.
Sat 03/01/04 at 11:37
Regular
Meh, I don't think I have that channel so this means nothing to me.
Sat 03/01/04 at 01:27
Regular
"One More Chance"
They show crap PPV things. Like Scottish football and Cricket. If it's cheap, I may buy the Royal Rumble. But if it's 14 odd quid, hell no.
Sat 03/01/04 at 00:12
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Well, this means nothing to me as I can't afford to buy them and I wouldn't buy them if I had the money. I've never heard of that channel.
Fri 02/01/04 at 23:31
Regular
From the International WWE Page

'Watch the Royal Rumble
For our fans in the U.K., the Royal Rumble can be seen live on pay-per-view at 1 a.m. on channel 435. Keep checking back here in the coming days for detailed ordering information.

The following four WWE Specials are available live on pay-per-view in 2004:

Royal Rumble
Backlash
Vengeance
Armageddon'

Just so you know channel 435 is Setana Sports.

Do you think the price will be the same as Sky Box Office?

Just so you know, this comes 1 week after WWE Raw was shown on the Channel.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.