GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Are you ready children?....."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/12/03 at 22:19
Regular
When the snowman brings the snow
Well he just might like to know
He's put a great big smile on somebody's fa.....TIMMARGH!!!

Feeling quite Christmassy now.

Good ol' Roy Wood and Wizzard.

Don't want to know what you're getting for Christmas cos most of you are big fat liars, and will most likely be just getting a Smash n Roar Hulk figure...or a Swan Lake Barbie if you're SHEEPY.

I wanna know what you're DOING for Christmas. Spending it at home with the parents?
Getting drunk on cheap Gin with Kenny G?
Sleeping?
Working?

Engine engine number 9 on the New York transit line if my train goes off the track pick it up pick it up PICK IT UP!!
Thu 18/12/03 at 17:11
Regular
"Light of the world"
now I was ready to say

..Ai Ai CAPTAIN!

Anyone watch spongebob squarepants here????

:(
Thu 18/12/03 at 11:50
Regular
"Twenty quid."
An update ...

As well as being sad because the aforementioned brother-in-law who died in July will be missed, it's at his and his widow's house we always spend New Year's Eve. But, the missus' mother (i.e. the head of the family) went for a scan a few weeks ago and they found a 2 inch cancerous lump in her womb (or what's left of it after having 5 operations to remove similar lumps) and so will be going into hospital on December 30th to have an operation on the 31st.

I say again: oh joy.
Thu 18/12/03 at 00:23
"I love yo... lamp."
I'll probably volunteer for a full shift over Christmas. Though I do have leave they may make me take in which case I'll get all this rubbish forced upon me.
Wed 17/12/03 at 23:34
Regular
"cachoo"
Staying at home. Probably will *have* to go for walkies around the nearest field after opening pressies, seeing as my little brat, step-brother has got one of those kid quad bikes. Then go back and play with everything. Then eat. Then play again. Then eat, drink and play again!
Tue 16/12/03 at 17:21
Regular
Mystique wrote:
> Engine engine number 9 on the New York transit line if my train goes
> off the track pick it up pick it up PICK IT UP!!

LETS GO! Stop playin', keep me movin'! etc. etc.
Tue 16/12/03 at 16:11
Regular
"Teal'c"
Tue 16/12/03 at 16:05
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
My Christmas is spent at home with my family and my dads mum, however she died today, so i don't think this christmas is going to be very happy! As for new year-still planning that!

Take Care
xx
Tue 16/12/03 at 16:05
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
My Christmas is spent at home with my family and my dads mum, however she died today, so i don't think this christmas is going to be very happy! As for new year-still planning that!

Take Care
xx
Tue 16/12/03 at 14:22
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
My christmas will be spent with my partner and son, i will be visiting my family too
Tue 16/12/03 at 08:48
Regular
bah frikkin humbug

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.