GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm really screwed"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/12/03 at 10:42
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I need to write a Sociology essay for Wednesday but I have no idea about the question I've to answer.

I took out books which I now have a £15 fine for, this sucks.
Mon 15/12/03 at 10:42
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I need to write a Sociology essay for Wednesday but I have no idea about the question I've to answer.

I took out books which I now have a £15 fine for, this sucks.
Mon 15/12/03 at 10:44
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Do an AJ and don't go in.

Ever again.

Problem solvèd.
Mon 15/12/03 at 11:06
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'm not in

But the problem is not solved

I'm putting together some half assed attempt, I rule.
Mon 15/12/03 at 11:08
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Just b******t the whole thing. What I've been doing for many a year. Sometimes it works really well, and your teacher thinks your being spiritual or something. Other times, they just stick you in detention for lack of attempt.
Mon 15/12/03 at 11:08
Regular
I have an HTML/PHP assignment to do for friday, which I only looked at this morning and am almost completely baffled by.

misery loves company
Mon 15/12/03 at 11:09
Regular
"Omnipresent"
Sneek into your teachers home, get a friend to take a picture of you next to him asleep and call the police. No essay, plus you can sue.
Mon 15/12/03 at 11:09
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Yep

I did a really good History one last week but I can't be bothered now.
Mon 15/12/03 at 11:10
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I've finished all my lectures though

HURRAH
Mon 15/12/03 at 11:12
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:
> I've finished all my lectures though
>
> HURRAH

I have one on friday.

My brain wanders, I've been up since 8:30, but have somehow lost 3 hours surfing various film and gaming sites. My concentration refuses to play ball.

I'm going down to Uni in a short while to get a load of text books. The only motivation for doing this is I can go to burger king on the way back.
Mon 15/12/03 at 12:25
Regular
"cachoo"
What's the question ?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.