GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Downloads"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/03/01 at 08:35
Regular
why are downloads so hard to download last Thursday i tried downloading a house for the sims but the ....... didn't download properly, if you have noticed i haven't asked for cheats.
Sun 18/03/01 at 14:22
Regular
"You've upset me"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Good point, well made.

Hummmmm, thats my phrase...
Sun 18/03/01 at 14:18
"Uzi Lover"
Nope! Just like to see what you all think on the gaming news and even learn some new stuff!

Shows this forum is a good thing, which it is!
Sun 18/03/01 at 14:14
monkey with attitude wrote:

But, Grix, I have been reading your stuff, Just beacause I don't post that often, does not mean I don't read all your comments, on a daily basis!

are u a stalker then monkey boy.
Sun 18/03/01 at 14:02
"Uzi Lover"
Ok, deal done.

But, Grix, I have been reading your stuff, Just beacause I don't post that often, does not mean I don't read all your comments, on a daily basis!

Anyway, Back to games.........
Sun 18/03/01 at 13:39
Regular
Good point, well made.

Back to gaming.
Sun 18/03/01 at 13:38
i think the fact that not many people are talking about games anymore is why FOG is going down hill.
Sun 18/03/01 at 13:36
Regular
I've been here since the third day of Gameaday too... you shouldn't be so quick to judge.

Anyway, I was just having a laugh in the other topic, with the monkey thing. Something that everyone does in here...

And to say you've read my topics/replies on here since day one is an understatement. You are hardly ever on here, and you have no right to judge anyone on this forum, and the same rule applies to me.

UNLESS that person starts having a go at people for no reason, and is what you are doing at the moment. So instead of telling me to calm down, just leave it. Go back to talking about games, and stop making such a fuss of nothing.
Sun 18/03/01 at 13:28
"Uzi Lover"
I not against anybody!

Meka is fine and hey, even the little kid is ok. But when you judge my attitude by soem of my post's that is just stupid. Maybe my name plays a part in your sayings.

You may remeber me as ryanbollu or Rocketman or Rippin_Time before. I;ve been here since the third day of gameaday and I have read your comments ever since day 1.

Now leave it as that chappie! Forget it!
Sun 18/03/01 at 13:24
Regular
I don't respect you sorry. This bloke here makes the effort to start a conversation, and you attack him.

Then Meka has a laugh, you completely miss the point, and have a go at him as well!

I do respect you for hating me... but you do have a bad attitude. And people don't hail me on this forum, they just accept me for who I am... something I see you are having trouble with.

Sun 18/03/01 at 13:20
"Uzi Lover"
Grix, do you have some kind of problem or something?

I am not one to start or get into fights, so you know, chill out a bit!

I'm sorry if I do not praise and hail you like most of the people on this forum but respect me and I will respect you.

As I said, Don't let this continue into a on-going arguement!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.