GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Web Design, PC, Internet anf Freeola - forum standards..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/12/03 at 13:22
"Are you sure?"
Well I tried!
Please let me know if any users of this forum are interested in having a quality forum by keeping to a few simple standards. i.e. When starting a new thread giving it a subject title that relates to the topic!

I like and use freeola for their web hosting and broadband service and would like to be able to use a forum that doesn’t seem to be exclusively run by children.

Most half-decent forums that are in place to support a user community have some level of standards – it is a shame that freeola aren’t able to professionally moderate this one.

Could be my last post as Mod!
Sat 06/12/03 at 19:40
Regular
"\\"
Azul wrote:
> Mod! wrote:
> keeping to a few simple standards. i.e.
> When starting a new thread giving it a subject title that relates to
> the topic!
>
> Ok then.
>
> Give another example. Because that's the only one I've ever seen you
> mention.

Have you been looking around this forum with your fingers in your ears going "LALALALALALALALA" because he is rather persistant about it. :D
Sat 06/12/03 at 23:22
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Aoe wrote:
> Have you been looking around this forum with your fingers in your
> ears going "LALALALALALALALA" because he is rather
> persistant about it. :D

Nononoo.

What I mean is, is that he said "a *few* simple standard*s*" meaning more than one.

But he's only been rambling on about one thing.
Comprendé?
:)
Mon 08/12/03 at 11:35
"Darkness, always"
monkey_man wrote:
> This from the person that wants to control who can and can't have
> babies?

Yes?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.