GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The wrestling channel on friendly tv"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/12/03 at 10:16
Regular
"You fail in life!"
Any of you guys and gals into wrestling? then check out friendly tv at 7pm every night its got some great japanese, european and american wrestling as well as the obligatory classics so help the wrestling movement and watch the damn channel!.
Sat 06/12/03 at 19:12
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
good point!
Sat 06/12/03 at 19:12
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Lawrence wrote:
> phi11ip wrote:
> One person was watching it in the common room the other day at 7.
>
>
> what was u doing at college or school at 7? 7 am..too
> early..7pm..like..go home already! lol

He is at uni.
Sat 06/12/03 at 19:09
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
phi11ip wrote:
> One person was watching it in the common room the other day at 7.

what was u doing at college or school at 7? 7 am..too early..7pm..like..go home already! lol
Sat 06/12/03 at 13:53
Regular
gamezfreak wrote:
> DW wrote:
> Wait for lots of gay wrestling insults.
>
> *try's to hold back insults*
>
> DW luvs his wresslin figurines
>
> :P

Shhhhhhhhhhush.

*blushedy blush*
Sat 06/12/03 at 13:49
Regular
"you've got a beard"
TheGingerbreadman wrote:
> Those who think wrestling is gay are just jealous because the
> wrestlers get paid much much more than they do for doing something
> which they enjoy once or twice a week!

once or twice a week??
they wish! in a company such as WWE, working commitments encompass 4 or 5 nights working a week. dark matches, promos, rehearsal, creative meetings, tv recordings, working out and practicing routines with upcoming opponents.
it's the nature of the product.

there's been an interesting response to this thread... predictable, but interesting. OBVIOUSLY it's scripted and choreographed (sp??) and of course they don't ACTUALLY punch each other in the head very often (moreover, i defy ANYONE to argue that wrestlng is real when competitors get hit with sledgehammers and DON'T suffer brain damage :) ) , after all, how would it look turning up to work all bruised and battered and not being able to work the following night? they'd be sacked, but you can't deny the amount of work it takes to get into the kind of physical condition those guys are in, gotta respect the effort.

Wrestling is entertainment and escapism, nothing more. i feel the people who feel the need to post the "it's gay and it's fake and you're all gay for liking it" opinions sometimes take it more seriously than those who enjoy it.

just an observation...
Fri 05/12/03 at 18:54
Regular
"Plate of glue"
And this is why you don't post anything about wrestling in the General Chat forum.
Fri 05/12/03 at 16:33
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> Yag si gniltserw.

I disagree, there may be a slight “homo-erotic” overtone, but I wouldn’t say it is totally gay. It’s totally crap…there is a difference.
Fri 05/12/03 at 16:29
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I would rather have an elelphant dancing on my gonads than watch wrestling.
Fri 05/12/03 at 15:34
"Darkness, always"
Ah, I'm reminded of the scene in Spaceballs where Dark Helmet is playing with his dolls...
Fri 05/12/03 at 15:32
Regular
DW wrote:
> Wait for lots of gay wrestling insults.

*try's to hold back insults*

DW luvs his wresslin figurines

:P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.