GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The wrestling channel on friendly tv"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/12/03 at 10:16
Regular
"You fail in life!"
Any of you guys and gals into wrestling? then check out friendly tv at 7pm every night its got some great japanese, european and american wrestling as well as the obligatory classics so help the wrestling movement and watch the damn channel!.
Fri 05/12/03 at 10:16
Regular
"You fail in life!"
Any of you guys and gals into wrestling? then check out friendly tv at 7pm every night its got some great japanese, european and american wrestling as well as the obligatory classics so help the wrestling movement and watch the damn channel!.
Fri 05/12/03 at 10:24
Regular
Wait for lots of gay wrestling insults.
Fri 05/12/03 at 10:26
Regular
"You fail in life!"
Those who think wrestling is gay are just jealous because the wrestlers get paid much much more than they do for doing something which they enjoy once or twice a week!
Fri 05/12/03 at 11:17
Regular
"hit the road jack"
I dunno....I couldnt really picture myself greased up with baby oil, making grunting noises with another man... but maybe thats just me.
Fri 05/12/03 at 11:46
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Dont forget the spandex
Fri 05/12/03 at 15:18
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Wrestling is gay.

I'm sorry, people have tried to point forward valid pointers to me in the past but they're failed.

It's gay, crap, put on, boring, pathetic, childish and sad.

One person was watching it in the common room the other day at 7. Everyone else wanted to watch the Simpsons but they had to watch crap wrestling. It was this crap old stuff. ONE person was watching it and they kept changing the channel back when someone put the Simpsons on. (20+ people wanting to watch it.) They deserved a slap for watching such crap. And for being so stubborn about it.

I watched it. They wern't even touching eachother, it was just stupid crap. You've gotta be some inbred idiot to like it. "Ooooooooooh, a bunch of men running around pretending to hit eachother." Sounds great.

Wrestling fans are even more pathetic than soap fans. It's just a poorly acted TV soap now. The fights aren't real yet people seem to believe that they are and they've tried to add cut scenes between fights to add some 'life to it.' At least most actors in soaps know know something about acting...

I could go on for hours how about how crap it is and most people would agree with me. What's the point? Can't you see it's not real? Can't you see they're not actually touching eachother?

One thing I say is impressive is some of the 'moves' that they pull off. I saw some dodgy one the other day that I was quite impressed with, but of the 4 odd matches that were on, there was ONE interesting bit. The rest was them just pretending to hit eachother. It's boring. Why can't you people understand it?!? Maybe if it was just continous amazing somersault moves that they did then I could see a point in it, but it's just pretend punching.

It's crap. End of story. You're never gonna change my view. If you think that you can put forward any valid points to make me change my view, then you're an idiot.

End.
Fri 05/12/03 at 15:21
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
When I get angry I go into 'turbo type' mode.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Fri 05/12/03 at 15:24
"Darkness, always"
Yag si gniltserw.
Fri 05/12/03 at 15:26
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
They won't be able to read that.

Far too complex for them.

But true.
Fri 05/12/03 at 15:32
Regular
DW wrote:
> Wait for lots of gay wrestling insults.

*try's to hold back insults*

DW luvs his wresslin figurines

:P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.