GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cold, wet and hsetj"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 29/11/03 at 16:08
Regular
"SOUP!"
I made the last word up but I am cold and wet, mostly because it is cold and raining. I am meant to walk to a party tonight but I will end up getting a taxi and spending more cash. I spent £70 on clothes yesterday, plus about £30 on xmas pressies, I am too generous for my own good.

I also spent £10 on tonight before I even go - £10 birthday present (topshop voucher, cant think of anything else to get a girl besides something tat vibrates) and £10 on booze (rum and alcopops), so I am feeling immensely poor.

I quit working at the restaurant ages ago and applied for a supermarket job, but they turned me down, so I routinely misplace items in the shop and put my fingers through the plastic wraps of the bread so nobody buys them. Revenge is sweet. However without a job I am poor.

Hmph.
Sat 29/11/03 at 18:51
Regular
"That's right!"
Na, it was a 10 week contract, perfect for me since it got me a few hundred quid for doing nothing. They wanted me to extend my contract (I'd like to say because I was so good, but in reality, they did it with everyone)

So they wanted me to work from January until June instead of until March, well, I was being driven slowly insane by the job. You know that mess with New Tax Credits and Working Tax Credits, where people weren't getting their money? I was doing that, it was mayhem. Plus, I had college and a social life to get on with, so I just did the 10 weeks. Now I need the money again, so I'm back. But this time... it's personal- I mean permanent.
Sat 29/11/03 at 18:43
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
im lost MoJo...if u went for the same job and that last year..and got it..why u going for the same job again this year..u been sacked or what?
Sat 29/11/03 at 18:41
Regular
"SOUP!"
It took 6 weeks for the supermarket to "regretably inform me they had no positions to suit me and to give me all the best wishes for the future" it took me 0.6 seconds to screw the paper up and carry on eating crisps.
Sat 29/11/03 at 18:27
Regular
"That's right!"
I just went for a job interview today, almost a year since my last one. Same position, same building where the interviews were held, same forms to fill in, even the same freakin' woman to interview me (that's quite a coincidence)

Went well, but last year I got a phone call within a couple of hours of the interview to say I'd been accepted. This time, nothing so far, but then they hinted it could take a week or so.

I don't even know what my actual job will be, but once again I'll be working after college (from 4pm instead of half past though, but I finish an hour ealier as well, 9pm) So I won't have time for college work/seeing my mates/messing about on my computer. Bah. But £400 a month ain't bad considering how easy the job was last time.
Sat 29/11/03 at 17:41
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Kyz21 wrote:
> I'm going to a house party

me 2..where bouts u going? meet ya there?
Sat 29/11/03 at 16:39
Regular
"SOUP!"
You egged me on you caniving pelican.

Im off now. Bye.
Sat 29/11/03 at 16:27
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> But in saying that would you trust Kyz around your food?

Certainly not after he jetted his man-yoghurt over the SR logo.
Sat 29/11/03 at 16:25
Regular
"SOUP!"
I'm going to a house party
Sat 29/11/03 at 16:25
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Feck that came out all wrong. Ignore the question.
Sat 29/11/03 at 16:23
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Get the cotton out of your mouth and speak clearly Relay. Your scaring the bunnies.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.