GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Breakfast"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/11/03 at 09:38
Regular
"cachoo"
Mmmmm.. Never realised how good the previous night's Indian Takeaway tastes, for breakfast!

Why is it, that takeaway food, or anything I suppose, tastes nice for breakfast? Or is that just my tastebuds? Sure am healthy, pint of Coke, equal to OJ. Indian Takeaway, equal to Special K. Tut tut.

So what are you lot having for breakfast? Or had for breakfast?
What a boring question..
Fri 28/11/03 at 15:48
Regular
indian for breakfast? are you, or are you planning to be a uni student NY? just asking .... :)
Fri 28/11/03 at 14:09
Regular
"I'm Great."
I usually have a coffee with milk and two sugars, Strawberry milkshake and a bowl of cereal. The cereal depends on what we have in the house and what mood I'm in. I had Ready Break today. Breakfast is the one meal I try never to miss.
Fri 28/11/03 at 13:38
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I had Rice Crispies.
Fri 28/11/03 at 13:18
Regular
"Twenty quid."
The sagacious one wrote:
> I can imagine your girlfriend's sister tucked up in bed on the Eve of
> the New Year, waiting, trmebling with anticipation, wet, from sweat,
> for that bump on the door and the inevitable "timmy?"
>
> TTIMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAARGGGGGH!
>
> Then the parents start to tremble as they know that they are next...

Maybe I should point out that my missus is 35 and is the youngest of 6 - the others being 40, 44, 48, 51 and 53 - all of whom are married and most have kids.

But what you said did make me laugh!
Fri 28/11/03 at 12:41
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
I had a bowl of fruit and fibre.

Bet you're all glad I shared that nugget of info....
Fri 28/11/03 at 12:10
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Timmargh wrote:

The only exception to this is New
> Year's Day when I will have slept at the girlfriend's sister's house
> with the rest of her family

You doirty booger!

I can imagine your girlfriend's sister tucked up in bed on the Eve of the New Year, waiting, trmebling with anticipation, wet, from sweat, for that bump on the door and the inevitable "timmy?"

TTIMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAARGGGGGH!

Then the parents start to tremble as they know that they are next...
Fri 28/11/03 at 11:45
Regular
"Twenty quid."
'Breakfast' is just one of those words I hear a lot but only experience once a year. I am, you see, a lazy burger and am never up in time for food in the morning. The only exception to this is New Year's Day when I will have slept at the girlfriend's sister's house with the rest of her family and, as me and the missus sleep in the hallway next to the dining room, have to get up before anyone can eat!

I'm sure you were all *dying* to know that ...
Fri 28/11/03 at 10:44
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> I have visions of Ms NY crapping out 'last nights' Indian onto a plate
> and munching it while it's still steaming.
>
> I think I'm going to throw up.

Oh dear lord.

Curry and booze on a Sunday night is my weakness. Nothing worse than sitting in traffic, hungover and having a Madras delli belly. Urg. Cold sweats, clenching guts. Need I go on ;)
Fri 28/11/03 at 10:35
"Darkness, always"
"Mmmmm.. Never realised how good the previous night's Indian Takeaway tastes, for breakfast!"

^
|

Surely you can see how that sentence can be taken two ways?
Fri 28/11/03 at 10:21
Regular
"cachoo"
That's not nice. That wasn't a nice thought!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.