GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"No more CS for me for a while..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Counter Strike'.
Fri 20/05/05 at 11:08
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Had to make some space on my hard-drive (63Mb left!), so something had to go. Already uninstalled Halo, Vietcong, Flashpoint, and Yager, but now I've managed to cram more music, videos and other useless crap into my PC, so something had to go.

I'm still an ASS at heart though, and I'll be back soon enough.
Thu 26/05/05 at 17:27
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
That Star Wars rip never worked, and now I've not got enough disk space to install it again. Actually, I've got a 4GB partition, but I'm busy, stop bothering me, I'm going home.

What's the point of me going on X-fire if the only game I play isn't even installed? I'm on your MSN anyway, retardo.
Thu 26/05/05 at 18:21
Regular
"Captain to you."
:( but i don't log my main computer on to msn and that would mean i'd have to go all the way to my laptop to message you.

Get back on CSS and xfire and never uninstall again.
Sat 28/05/05 at 11:06
Regular
"Pwned. =)"
You should buy an external hard drive, I have one. Maxtor are good. Or an internal one, if you have time to fit it, they're on sale here, at SR, quite cheap too.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.