GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"No more CS for me for a while..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Counter Strike'.
Fri 20/05/05 at 11:08
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Had to make some space on my hard-drive (63Mb left!), so something had to go. Already uninstalled Halo, Vietcong, Flashpoint, and Yager, but now I've managed to cram more music, videos and other useless crap into my PC, so something had to go.

I'm still an ASS at heart though, and I'll be back soon enough.
Sat 28/05/05 at 11:06
Regular
"Pwned. =)"
You should buy an external hard drive, I have one. Maxtor are good. Or an internal one, if you have time to fit it, they're on sale here, at SR, quite cheap too.
Thu 26/05/05 at 18:21
Regular
"Captain to you."
:( but i don't log my main computer on to msn and that would mean i'd have to go all the way to my laptop to message you.

Get back on CSS and xfire and never uninstall again.
Thu 26/05/05 at 17:27
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
That Star Wars rip never worked, and now I've not got enough disk space to install it again. Actually, I've got a 4GB partition, but I'm busy, stop bothering me, I'm going home.

What's the point of me going on X-fire if the only game I play isn't even installed? I'm on your MSN anyway, retardo.
Thu 26/05/05 at 11:35
Regular
"Captain to you."
When are you coming back on Monkey_man i'm lonely? You uninstalled xfire too
:(

I suggest a formatting is in order for your laptop and just burn starwars to a dvd.
Sun 22/05/05 at 12:39
Regular
"Captain to you."
A filthy filthy trick that I have noticed recently on office but can be used on a lot of levels.

Crouch and look at the floor then move at the filing cabinets against the wall, you travel straight through them and can hide without being seen, you have to keep facing the wall or you pop out of them but ambushes for knife attacks are very possible, just listen for people getting close.

Thought I should let people know, if someone looks at the cabinet for a while your name will come up so they will know your in there, then all armour piercing weapons can hurt you but at the same reduced damage as being shot through a door.
Fri 20/05/05 at 17:22
Regular
"Captain to you."
New de_inferno slows down so much on my computer when i get in a fire fight it's so gay, can't wait for my new Geforce 6800GT, just waiting for novatech to get more in stock.

We never have many people playing, Spikecast has been playing lately and MM was playing most of the time but he's a bummer now and went off bumming.

:P
Fri 20/05/05 at 17:09
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Chippxero wrote:
> I hope theres a special place in hell for you all.

Can you save me a seat beside you? :-P

I can't remember the last time I played CS, not even played the newer maps at all. Everytime I go on XFire nobody else is on or they are all playing that beardy WoW nonsense.
Fri 20/05/05 at 16:51
Regular
"Captain to you."
I hope theres a special place in hell for you all.
Fri 20/05/05 at 16:10
Regular
Hehe I won't be around for another 4 weeks...got exams so I uninstalled Steam :P
Fri 20/05/05 at 11:15
Regular
"Captain to you."
You Shiggy need to give up your exams and get back to gaming, you know your not going to achieve anything of any meaning in your life so give up now.

DIE SHIGGY DIE

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.