GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Odd Dreams"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 15/11/03 at 22:55
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I've been having slightly odd dreams lately that I can find no solid connection between, but for some reason I can't explain they feel connected. I know this sounds odd, it feels odd to me. One of the dreams though I'm sure I had before, maybe 4 or 5 years ago, possibly longer ago than that. Has anyone else ever experienced anything like that?
Mon 17/11/03 at 13:08
Regular
"Mmmm...Cheesy Poofs"
I usually have dreams about what I've just been doing before I go to bed, like if I've just played a game of something, or if I've just gone down the shops, or anything really.

Also, if I don't have any sleep one night and then stay up for the whole of the rest of the next day without sleeping, I tend to hallucinate something crazy. I once saw one of my girlfriend's cats running around my university room, then once I turned back to my pc screen it started melting, then I looked at my stereo and it was floating. Weird, but very funny.
Mon 17/11/03 at 12:58
Regular
"That's right!"
Just remember, IB, it was JUST a dream. You're not God.

Like The Matrix, when I know I'm dreaming I can control things. I can rewind stuff and do it again, for example. Yes, rewind the dream and do something again. How cool is that?
Mon 17/11/03 at 12:44
"Darkness, always"
Had a dream last night where I was exploring some underground caves where I could open doors littered with Japanese symbols by muttering words of power. I could also make gestures (whilst uttering said words of power) and make random things happen. Turned out the walls were filled with power, and I was akin to God.

Beats that dream I used to have of being chased down by a chinese postman and getting stabbed in the stomach.
Mon 17/11/03 at 12:41
Regular
Ah! The Naked Dream!

*also shudders*

I've also had:

1. I 'wake up' to find my bedroom wall covered in all sorts of deadly spiders (ten times worse because I'm arachnophobic).

2. My Nan resembles the 'IT' Clown and chases me round her garden - used to have this a lot when I was a kid, don't have it anymore though.

3. I was running away from a giant boulder in a kind of 'Donkey Kong' Styleé and there was this fairy that encouraged me one time, then mocked me another. Couls never get away from it, but it could never catch me either.

4. My manhood vanished a few times.

5. Once had a dream I was in this Fun House (those fun-fair ones) and the Spice Girls would jump out and scare me, except Posh because she was the only one I fancied back then.

There are more, but I can't remember right now.
Mon 17/11/03 at 11:58
Regular
"hit the road jack"
I oftern have dreams where I revisit the same place like my old school except it doesnt look like my old school.

Oh and the naked dream.. *shudders*
Mon 17/11/03 at 11:15
Regular
"cachoo"
I've had repetitive dreams too. Last night, in fact. I think this is the 2nd or 3rd time I've had this dream. Got water and snakes in it. :s
Mon 17/11/03 at 09:34
Regular
"Selected"
those aren't THAT weird, at least they make sense. its not like the monster was riding a unicycle wearing a red cape shouting
"PASS THE F***ING SHOOTER!!". (or maybe he was...)
Sun 16/11/03 at 22:37
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Alright everyone? I haven't been here for a while. I've been doing stuff, you see...

Weird dreams eh? How long is a piece of string? I used to have a recurring dream as a kid where I was in some kind of village running from house to house and a massive monster was stepping (and smashing) every house I ran to. Eventually I ran out of houses and the monster (which was the size of a mountain) squished me. Luckily I woke up in a cold sweat before I died in the dream. I read somewhere that it's possible to actually die in real life if you die in a dream. Scary thought eh?

I also used to have a nightmare whereby I was running from a horrible beast and I got to a cliff. On the other side of the cliff were a bunch of people on another cliff shouting encouragement to me saying stuff like, "Come on! You can do it, quick! You can make it! Jump hard!"
So I took a quick run-up and jumped with all my might (below me there was nothing but jagged razor sharp rocks).

I usually always made it to the other side...then one of the people who previously shouted words of support to me walked over and started to stamp on my hand as I was clinging there for dear life. Sometimes they'd nonchalantly slowly undo the grasp on each finger until I plummeted towards the depths of death. My last image was looking up and seeing them laughing, their voices mocking me. I woke up screaming in fear at the shocking betrayal. As for the monster, it never reached me but I knew it would be certain death if it did get to me.

Weird dreams? I invented them! I have a messed up head.
Sun 16/11/03 at 22:23
Regular
"Light of the world"
When i was very little I had a re occuring dream about my infant school. I think I had learnt about the plague and I dreamt that I was walking through the tube corrider you had to walk through to get to the hall. When I got to the hall all of the children were covered in measles and were dying and crying around me. The dream I had all the time.

My mum used to say think of nightmares as a tv programme. When you know you dont like one change the channel. That worked sometimes.

I have some horrible dreams. Sometimes about things that have happened that I try to forget, or in some cases wacky ones.

Last night I dreamt I was driving a really weird belgium car and I hadnt passed my test and i was driving very badly. I was dangering me and my boyfriend who was in the passanger seat. he was scared and telling me what to do. It was weird because I knew what to do yet in the dream I was physically doing it all wrong.

I also hallucinated the doll from playbus once.

scary
Sun 16/11/03 at 20:53
Regular
I had an odd dream last night.

I was walking along a path that goes from one part of the area I live in to the back of my old high school.

Whilst doing so, a girl I work with walked past me - didn't say anything at all though.

Then a girl I don't recognise came up to me, said, "Wow, you've got broadband" sounding rather excited. I looked back to see the girl I work with continuing her walk and then I woke up.

Very strange.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.