GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Odd Dreams"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 15/11/03 at 22:55
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I've been having slightly odd dreams lately that I can find no solid connection between, but for some reason I can't explain they feel connected. I know this sounds odd, it feels odd to me. One of the dreams though I'm sure I had before, maybe 4 or 5 years ago, possibly longer ago than that. Has anyone else ever experienced anything like that?
Sat 15/11/03 at 22:55
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I've been having slightly odd dreams lately that I can find no solid connection between, but for some reason I can't explain they feel connected. I know this sounds odd, it feels odd to me. One of the dreams though I'm sure I had before, maybe 4 or 5 years ago, possibly longer ago than that. Has anyone else ever experienced anything like that?
Sat 15/11/03 at 22:58
Regular
When I was around 2 or 3 I had a nightmare. It felt so real that I was aching where the crocodile bit into me when I woke up. (yes, there was a crocodile in that nightmare)

Around 5 years ago I had the same dream. Everything about it was the same.

Was very odd considering dreams are meant to be random thoughts causing images during REM.
Sat 15/11/03 at 23:01
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
"I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad, the dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had." Quote from a great song called Mad World by Gary Jules. It's a brilliant song to just listen to and chill out to. Love it.

www.farscapefantasy.com/video_mad.world.html

If you go to this site you'll see down near the bottom you can hear the song on Real One player or Windows Media Player. I'd advise you all to have a listen. GREAT SONG and I agree, the dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.
Sat 15/11/03 at 23:02
Regular
I've been dreaming alot recently. I think it's because I've made the biggest mistake concerning work like ever in my life and if the phone call I'm expecting on Monday isn't what I'd like to hear then..well.
I'm f****d.

Hmmm, don't quite know where that came from 0:)

Anyways, I used to have a repetative dream, I was standing at the entrance of this cave and (Don't laugh) for some reason un beknown to me...Ronald McDonald was waving me to go into it. I never did and the dream never really went any further than that.
Weird.

Maybe you should pop into Smith's and take a gander at a Dream Dictionary.

Mystique would like to take this opportunity to apologise for any random channeling and pointlesness to her post.
Ahthankyou.
Sat 15/11/03 at 23:41
Regular
"always swirling"
Mystique wrote:
> Anyways, I used to have a repetative dream...
> for some reason un beknown to me...Ronald McDonald was waving me to go > into it

dawn those multi-national corporations advertisings! is nowhere safe anymore?!
Sun 16/11/03 at 13:06
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Yea re-occuring dreams suck, had a few, but not lately. Sex dreams rock, cause you can feel it. Interesting.
Sun 16/11/03 at 13:09
Regular
Like dejavou but in dreams, I had the infamous "Ant" dreams when I was about 6 or seven, they were freaky because it was ants going up my bed and my eyes were open. It was a living mass of ants, and I wasn't asleep.

Scary :( .
Sun 16/11/03 at 13:14
Regular
"Hallelujah"
When I was younger and I was in bed I used to halucinate a giant cube in the top corner of my room, and everytime I blinked it double in size until it consumed my whole room leaving the tiny space where I was, then I'd be to afraid to blink, scarey stuff!
Sun 16/11/03 at 20:53
Regular
I had an odd dream last night.

I was walking along a path that goes from one part of the area I live in to the back of my old high school.

Whilst doing so, a girl I work with walked past me - didn't say anything at all though.

Then a girl I don't recognise came up to me, said, "Wow, you've got broadband" sounding rather excited. I looked back to see the girl I work with continuing her walk and then I woke up.

Very strange.
Sun 16/11/03 at 22:23
Regular
"Light of the world"
When i was very little I had a re occuring dream about my infant school. I think I had learnt about the plague and I dreamt that I was walking through the tube corrider you had to walk through to get to the hall. When I got to the hall all of the children were covered in measles and were dying and crying around me. The dream I had all the time.

My mum used to say think of nightmares as a tv programme. When you know you dont like one change the channel. That worked sometimes.

I have some horrible dreams. Sometimes about things that have happened that I try to forget, or in some cases wacky ones.

Last night I dreamt I was driving a really weird belgium car and I hadnt passed my test and i was driving very badly. I was dangering me and my boyfriend who was in the passanger seat. he was scared and telling me what to do. It was weird because I knew what to do yet in the dream I was physically doing it all wrong.

I also hallucinated the doll from playbus once.

scary

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.