GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"£77 my A****"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/11/03 at 22:34
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
What a stupid idea, why the hell should i have to pay £77, get my finger printed and my retina scanned for a card that will make feck all difference. Stop terrorism? Do passports stop terrorism?

What a damn waste of money.

*Seethes*
Thu 13/11/03 at 15:04
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Assuming there is anywhere worth going to in 10 years time of course.
Thu 13/11/03 at 15:11
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
Or indeed if you wish to travel to any of the numerous destinations that require you to have a full 10 year passport before they'll let you in...
Thu 13/11/03 at 16:13
Regular
""To the pub...""
Wtf you on about its only £77 for a id card and a passport.

Its not meant to stop terroism its supposed to be so that we can get hospital treatment and all the other services quicker becasue they know that where british citizens and not illegal bloody immagrants.

But if i run the country i would kick most of the illegal imagrants out anyway bloody foriegners coming over her and getting free houses and money etc they get treated better than British People grrrrr
Thu 13/11/03 at 16:19
Regular
"Balls"
i would do the same, and if any more come over here they will be faced with the firing squad.
Thu 13/11/03 at 17:17
Regular
Belldandy wrote:
> Assuming there is anywhere worth going to in 10 years time of course.

I'll probably be going Canada this summer or defintely the next one after i've finished uni.
Thu 13/11/03 at 17:33
Regular
Nova_Crusader wrote:
> Its not meant to stop terroism its supposed to be so that we can get
> hospital treatment and all the other services quicker becasue they
> know that where british citizens and not illegal bloody immagrants.

Erm it is supposed to stop terrorism actually. It won't do much but according to Blunkett and pals it will. I highly doubt ID cards will magically solve the NHS problems and they certainly won't make any other services better.

> But if i run the country i would kick most of the illegal imagrants
> out anyway bloody foriegners coming over her and getting free houses
> and money etc they get treated better than British People grrrrr

Well if I ran the country then I'd kick out everyone with this kind of opinion, so it's a good job we're a democracy eh?

Plus I'd be interested as to who the British people actually are.
Thu 13/11/03 at 17:35
Regular
Belldandy wrote:
> Plus I'd be interested as to who the British people actually are.

bunch of tosserz (genneraly)
Thu 13/11/03 at 18:29
Regular
""To the pub...""
If you tryed to kick everyone out i think you'll end up dead.

British people = Born in Britian

Not i came over here to get a free house and free money.

and no it is not supposed to stop terroism

and terroism seems to be one of them hyped up things now anyway just because of 9/11 everyone thinks all of a sudden people are gonna be blowing up places everywhere well thats not how it works you should all just chill out.

and as for id cards controlling the Nhs then no but if we did'nt have all these bloody foriegners then pherhaps it would'nt be as bad anyhow.
Thu 13/11/03 at 19:27
Regular
Nova_Crusader wrote:
> If you tryed to kick everyone out i think you'll end up dead.
>
> British people = Born in Britian

But the British people trace their heritage, largely, to immigrant/invaders of this country. Most of our culture is from abroad. Many of those immigrants, legal and illegal, come from ex-British colonies which were once told they were part of the great British Empire, in fact in the 1950's many immigrants came here from abroad to serve in the new public services like the NHS, public transport in London, and suchlike. Had Britain never taken control of them in the past those people would not have been British. Hence British people are not solely those born in Britain.

> Not i came over here to get a free house and free money.

So not like the just under 1 million unemployed who get, by and large, free money and free housing then ? Many of these people have no intentions of seeking employment or training.

> and no it is not supposed to stop terroism

Except it is, which you would know if you read the paper or websites on this. I assume you can read, or was your education stunted by immigrants as well ?

> and terroism seems to be one of them hyped up things now anyway just
> because of 9/11 everyone thinks all of a sudden people are gonna be
> blowing up places everywhere well thats not how it works you should
> all just chill out.

Except that is the reality of the world we live in, and the seeds of such terrorism were planted by Europeans long ago, in part. I would suggest you have little to no idea of what the current situation is.

> and as for id cards controlling the Nhs then no but if we did'nt have
> all these bloody foriegners then pherhaps it would'nt be as bad
> anyhow.

You mean these foreigners who come from countries with nowhere near our rates of self imposed heart disease from crap lifestyles, nowhere near our rate of lung cancer from smoking, and so on ? The government's own figures show less illegal immigrants, but the NHS gets worse, in other words there is no connection except in the mind of Daily Mail type people and other idiots.

It's people like you which are the reason I do not consider myself British. You are not the reason that past generations fought for, had they known people like you would be the consequence of their fight for freedom then they'd probably have not bothered. Probably.
Thu 13/11/03 at 19:51
"possibly impossible"
And somehow, even with all these methods they already have to track people and their lives, they still can't solve crimes or find out where people are...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.