GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freddy Adu"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/11/03 at 22:24
Regular
"Notable"
Hes only 14 and he gets more money from nike than any other sports player. When he was 11 inter wanted to sign him, but currently he looks to sign for manchester united. Anyone heard of em? Coz hes better than Rooney right now
Tue 11/11/03 at 22:24
Regular
"Notable"
Hes only 14 and he gets more money from nike than any other sports player. When he was 11 inter wanted to sign him, but currently he looks to sign for manchester united. Anyone heard of em? Coz hes better than Rooney right now
Tue 11/11/03 at 22:43
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Yeh, Fergie's been after him for a while, he's the next big thing and currently plays as a striker in the USA being originally of Gambian origin.

I believe he favours a move to Real Madrid, but im sure Chelsea are also after him and we all know that they will shower him with gifts but I hope United hang in there for him.
Wed 12/11/03 at 05:16
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Absolu† Neó wrote:
> Yeh, Fergie's been after him for a while, he's the next big thing and
> currently plays as a striker in the USA being originally of Gambian
> origin.

Ghanian, Neo. Sorry to correct you a fellow United fan but it must be done :-D
>
> I believe he favours a move to Real Madrid, but im sure Chelsea are
> also after him and we all know that they will shower him with gifts
> but I hope United hang in there for him.

Well 2 of last sunday's papers supposedly had an interview from Adu saying he wanted to play in England and for Man United but then another paper stated that Chelsea were leading the hunt for him. I really do hope United sign him because this kid is awesome and is definitly one for the future as long as he stays on track.
Wed 12/11/03 at 10:29
Regular
Well, if i were Adu, i'd want to move to Real.

The Weather in England is just too shockingly bad!
Wed 12/11/03 at 11:44
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
lalakersrule wrote:
> Ghanian, Neo.

That's what I meant... ;-)
Wed 12/11/03 at 18:55
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Have seen him play a few times now and looks impressive for his age but not sure how well he would be against world class players as the MLS dosn't match the premiership or spanish leagues.

Definately one to watch though...
Wed 12/11/03 at 19:44
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Never heard of him, but he must be good If Man United and Real are after him.
Fri 14/11/03 at 14:50
Regular
"Long time no see!"
No matter how good he is, I don't like him already! :P

He's ONLY 14, yet people are ranting-and-raving about him like they do with Wayne Rooney - who's still 4-years-older than Adu.

It's bloody rediculous!!

By the time he DOES sign for a European club, and make his first-team debut, he may well be bigger - and earning more - than David Beckham is now!!

I hope everyone can just forget about him now, and give him time to develop without ruining his career before it's even started....
But I doubt that'd ever happen!
Sun 16/11/03 at 00:28
Regular
"gsybe you!"
O, sign a 14 year old, who already is inflated in Nkie sponsorship deals, and watch his ego burst! Too young, too much money, too much pressure...........

Greaaat...
Tue 18/11/03 at 21:58
http://www.soccerage.com/en/13/r3988.html

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.