GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freddy Adu"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/11/03 at 22:24
Regular
"Notable"
Hes only 14 and he gets more money from nike than any other sports player. When he was 11 inter wanted to sign him, but currently he looks to sign for manchester united. Anyone heard of em? Coz hes better than Rooney right now
Wed 19/11/03 at 16:31
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
Absolu† Neó wrote:
> However, with the offers he's been
> receiving, i'd rather nurture myself at a top English/Italian/Spanish
> club, because he'll learn a lot more about football there and can
> train and develop himself working alongside some of the the worlds
> finest players.

Tottenham didn't offer for him...
Wed 19/11/03 at 09:39
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Well we can forget about Adu for a while, he's signed a six year contract with DC United in the States.

http://www.skysports.com/skysports/ article/0,,53-1111770,00.html

I think his intentions are to try and develop himself further before embarking onto a bigger team. However, with the offers he's been receiving, i'd rather nurture myself at a top English/Italian/Spanish club, because he'll learn a lot more about football there and can train and develop himself working alongside some of the the worlds finest players.
Wed 19/11/03 at 05:24
Regular
"Castle For Sale"
Probably about as much chance of him actually hearing of Aberdeen in the first place.

Not flipping likely
Tue 18/11/03 at 22:05
Regular
"AFC 4EVA"
S***,I heard about him on championship manager 4, he is amazing on that, but i thought it was an extra player or sumthing, never knew he was real. Whats the chances of him joining the greatest team in Britain:
ABERDEEN 'THE DONS'
Tue 18/11/03 at 21:58
http://www.soccerage.com/en/13/r3988.html
Sun 16/11/03 at 00:28
Regular
"gsybe you!"
O, sign a 14 year old, who already is inflated in Nkie sponsorship deals, and watch his ego burst! Too young, too much money, too much pressure...........

Greaaat...
Fri 14/11/03 at 14:50
Regular
"Long time no see!"
No matter how good he is, I don't like him already! :P

He's ONLY 14, yet people are ranting-and-raving about him like they do with Wayne Rooney - who's still 4-years-older than Adu.

It's bloody rediculous!!

By the time he DOES sign for a European club, and make his first-team debut, he may well be bigger - and earning more - than David Beckham is now!!

I hope everyone can just forget about him now, and give him time to develop without ruining his career before it's even started....
But I doubt that'd ever happen!
Wed 12/11/03 at 19:44
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Never heard of him, but he must be good If Man United and Real are after him.
Wed 12/11/03 at 18:55
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Have seen him play a few times now and looks impressive for his age but not sure how well he would be against world class players as the MLS dosn't match the premiership or spanish leagues.

Definately one to watch though...
Wed 12/11/03 at 11:44
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
lalakersrule wrote:
> Ghanian, Neo.

That's what I meant... ;-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.