GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Explain to me what I just saw....*MATRIX ENDING SPOILER*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/11/03 at 20:48
Regular
I sat watchign the ending waiting for some thing to happen, so Neo died to save the world but what was The Oracle and The architect talking about?
I sat confused and wondering whether any one else knew what had happened?
Sat 15/11/03 at 00:17
Regular
That last fight scene between Neo and Smith was just like Dragon Ball Z without all the fireballs! :-D
Sat 15/11/03 at 00:31
"I love yo... lamp."
Well in thinking about it, clearly a 4th movie was set up. The oracle did tell the girl that she was sure they would see Neo again.

Too many things were never answered, like how Neo could see things in the real world when blind, or how he stopped Sentinels in the real world. Sure the oracle said that he had powers that extend beyond this world (talking about the matrix).

But are we supposed to believe that Neo has some sort of WiFi link to the machines and can control them that way?

It makes sense, but only if you are prepared to accept the change from sci fi to fantasy. I am not, which is why I was disappointed, unless of course there is another sequel.

Further evidence that there is going to be a sequel one day comes from what was said by the kid whose name I can't remember. He asked the head honchos and they said something along the lines of there could be another film, but not for a while. It was in an interview, sure you could find it if you tried.
Sat 15/11/03 at 01:49
Regular
People believe if there is to be a fourth Matrix it will be straight to DVD and not done by the Wachowski's.

Tragic. not.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.