GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"fifa 2004 - champions league"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/11/03 at 15:31
Regular
"metal rules"
Could somebody please tell me if there is anyway to unlock the champions league or uefa cup in fifa 2004 for xbox. please im cracking up. If so, how.
Sun 02/11/03 at 19:42
Regular
"the burning sky"
Memorandum! wrote:
> You haven't even unlocked THOSE yet?! Woah, it's gonna be a hell of a
> long time before you get the Champions League then.
>
> Sorry for trying to help, by the way. I'll not tell you how to
> unlock the third division brazilian teams considering you don't seem
> to want to know.

Thats just plain mean!!! And I like it!!!
Sun 02/11/03 at 19:36
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
You haven't even unlocked THOSE yet?! Woah, it's gonna be a hell of a long time before you get the Champions League then.

Sorry for trying to help, by the way. I'll not tell you how to unlock the third division brazilian teams considering you don't seem to want to know.
Sun 02/11/03 at 16:10
Regular
"metal rules"
Your taking the pi** mate. there is no 3rd div brazilian teams in it or a tournament of that name.
Sun 02/11/03 at 11:38
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I already told you!!
Sun 02/11/03 at 11:33
Regular
"metal rules"
somebody must know, please help.
Sat 01/11/03 at 16:13
Regular
"M4ke Luv"
O, I get you, sorry mate, can't help you!!
Sat 01/11/03 at 16:10
Regular
"metal rules"
Thats possible but it would always be the same team i would be doing it with which would get a bit boring after a while. Fifa 2004 is miles better than pes3 which i wasnt impressed with at all, its just this champions league thing is pi**ing me off a bit. Someone must know how too get it.
Sat 01/11/03 at 16:01
Regular
"M4ke Luv"
Can't you do the full season and then save it so you don't have to do it again.
Sat 01/11/03 at 15:59
Regular
"es argh"
They're both on PES3, you have to finish 1-3 in Division 1 to get in the Champs League and from 4-6 (I think) to ge into the Uefa Cup.

So you can trade it in and play them both!
Sat 01/11/03 at 15:58
Regular
"metal rules"
yea, i can. but I dont want to have to do a full season every time i want to play in the champion league. Its good to be able just to play the c l now and again without all the hassle. Its only possible to do a 1 player season therefore it would only be a 1 player champs league. not much good for 2 player which I enjoy the most. The old fifa games always had it there to play.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.