GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Trick or treat Count"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 31/10/03 at 20:41
Regular
"My head hurts"
I managed to get about 100 sweets in 2-3 hours. Not bad whats your count ( if you went trick or treating)
Sat 01/11/03 at 11:42
Regular
only had 4 kids come to my door, and they were all together. So 1 lot of tricle treaters. I guess parents are getting more paranoid every year.
Sat 01/11/03 at 11:25
Regular
bessant wrote:
> Icarus wrote:
> Next, we'll inject some alcohol or cyanide into our swwets so they
> won't come again.
>
> if you put alcohol in they will come back tommorow

Heh, if you put cyanide in, the lot round my end would probably come back tomorrow!
Sat 01/11/03 at 11:23
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
Icarus wrote:
> Next, we'll inject some alcohol or cyanide into our swwets so they
> won't come again.

if you put alcohol in they will come back tommorow
Sat 01/11/03 at 11:13
and "sweets"*

Forgive me, it's the morning and I'm already tired.
Next year*
Next, we'll inject some alcohol or cyanide into our swwets so they won't come again.
Sat 01/11/03 at 10:58
Regular
"My head hurts"
I know I hate people who torment you by putting up pumpkins and signs saying 'Gets sweets here'. You knock on the door 'Trick or treat' they said I don't do halloween I swore at her.
Sat 01/11/03 at 10:58
Regular
"My head hurts"
I know I hate people who torment you by putting up pumpkins and signs saying 'Gets sweets here'. You knock on the door 'Trick or treat' they said I don't do halloween I swore at her.
Fri 31/10/03 at 21:07
"I love yo... lamp."
English_Bloke wrote:
> My God you're an idiot.

Your first arrest could be coming up!
Fri 31/10/03 at 21:06
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Bubs wrote:
> I put someones window out because they wouldn't give me anything!

Woah, you must be SOLID!

SOLID as a ROCK!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.