GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Smackdown: HCTP Release Date"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 31/10/03 at 16:18
Regular
"Woo Hoo!"
Has the new Smackdown game release date been put back? I have ordered it and it states on the site that it will be released on the 10/11/03, but when I look on another site, it still say's 7/11/03 release. Has the release date changed or have I ordered it from a bad website?
Sat 01/11/03 at 22:31
Regular
"One More Chance"
I'm again going to be patient and get it for Christmas along with F-Zero GX :D
Sat 01/11/03 at 22:24
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Mario Kart in 11 days!!!!!!!!!!!1111111
Sat 01/11/03 at 22:20
Regular
"One More Chance"
I could utilise (Sp) my FreeLoader and buy it from America like you. Only got two American games, Sega Soccer Slam and All Star Baseball 2002.

But I'll wait untill my Birthday, I'm patient.
Sat 01/11/03 at 22:17
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
It might not be out here until 2004.

It's been out in the US for ages, as I've had it since the middle of September.

They're meant to be taking their time over including all the European languages, which is why the UK version is taking so long, and which is also a pain in the ass.
Sat 01/11/03 at 21:58
Regular
"One More Chance"
The only games I want this year are:

The Simpsons Hit and Run
F-Zero GX
Mario Kart Double Dash!!
Mario Golf

I'll have 3 by Christmas.
Sat 01/11/03 at 21:56
Regular
"One More Chance"
I want Mario Golf.
Sat 01/11/03 at 21:34
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I only got it because it was £35.

I'm not a massive fan, but when I've got the money and I see an offer like that, it's got to be taken.

So this and PES3 are now the only reasons to keep my PS2.
Sat 01/11/03 at 21:32
Regular
GTA double pack? Bah, no point in getting that, got vice city on PC.
Sat 01/11/03 at 20:51
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Only got two on import.

GX and Mario Golf. Which is good, but not as good as the N64 version. Hence me not talking about it as much.

Oh, and it was my birthday the other day, so as well as the wad of cash I had lying about from work, I added at least £150 to it on Monday, which was quite helpful, especially at a time where so many good games are coming out.

So I bought Viewtiful Joe, a Wavebird, pre-ordered Mario Kart, and got the GTA Double pack. And for a lot less than I was expecting, too.
Sat 01/11/03 at 17:22
Regular
Yeah, yeah, you got all the games haven't you? !!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.