GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resi news - what could it be?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/10/03 at 13:12
Regular
http://special.reserve.co.uk/ news/story.php?id=2895

What do you think it could be? Any ideas? Hopefully they're going to say they've pulled their finger out and are deciding to release RE: Outbreak by Xmas...

*crosses fingers - tightly*
Tue 28/10/03 at 19:59
"Mimmargh!"
Maybe they created a new virus. Hmm...maybe the E-Virus. No wait...thats a PC virus....
Tue 28/10/03 at 18:40
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
Blank wrote:
> It won't be anything Europe-specific if it's being announced in
> Famitsu, will it?

Only if it is something that will effect the European market.
Tue 28/10/03 at 18:32
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
It won't be anything Europe-specific if it's being announced in Famitsu, will it?
Tue 28/10/03 at 18:06
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
Cyclone wrote:
> I realise its a company etc, needs money, but if it really wasn't
> getting that much from the Cube, why bother having all these
> exlcusives, such as Killer 7, the utterly fantasmo VJ, or Gotcha
> Force (which I *think* is exclusive, may not be), or if not that, the
> possible Kid Icarus update.
>
> Just a thought.

My only argument is that Nintendo bought the right to own those games. Apart from that, maybe Resident Evil will not go Multi-format and something else is brewing at Capcom.
Tue 28/10/03 at 17:56
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I realise its a company etc, needs money, but if it really wasn't getting that much from the Cube, why bother having all these exlcusives, such as Killer 7, the utterly fantasmo VJ, or Gotcha Force (which I *think* is exclusive, may not be), or if not that, the possible Kid Icarus update.

Just a thought.
Tue 28/10/03 at 17:53
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
Cyclone wrote:
> Resi Online completely and utterly destroys the point of the series.
>
> Isolation, fear, horror etc. All dispelled by having somebody
> chattering to you about how they killed this zombie once, or the
> latest footie scores.
>
> We'll just have to wait and see. But Capcom are doing so much for
> Cube a multiformat change does seem a bit more unusual..........

As Dreamwarbird said, It's a company and needs money and with the 'Cube having rather disapointing (Sp?) sells, it would seem quite logical for Capcom to expand the series to other home consoles, even though with current titles like Viewtiful Joe being exclusive on the 'Cube.
Tue 28/10/03 at 17:49
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Resi Online completely and utterly destroys the point of the series.

Isolation, fear, horror etc. All dispelled by having somebody chattering to you about how they killed this zombie once, or the latest footie scores.

We'll just have to wait and see. But Capcom are doing so much for Cube a multiformat change does seem a bit more unusual..........
Tue 28/10/03 at 17:45
Regular
"Remember me?"
"We're secretly hoping that a huge press conference is called, only for a Capcom spokesperson to pop out on stage, yell 'BOO!' and then scurry off again."

PLEASE let that happen. :D
Tue 28/10/03 at 15:57
" Crazy!"
Kyz21 wrote:
> Hope so
>
> *breaks fingers crossing them so hard*

Has no fingers left after hoping for Online.
Tue 28/10/03 at 13:46
Regular
"SOUP!"
Resi 1 is the best video gaming remake I agree, it was the only reason I kept my GC so long.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.