GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resi news - what could it be?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/10/03 at 13:12
Regular
http://special.reserve.co.uk/ news/story.php?id=2895

What do you think it could be? Any ideas? Hopefully they're going to say they've pulled their finger out and are deciding to release RE: Outbreak by Xmas...

*crosses fingers - tightly*
Tue 28/10/03 at 13:12
Regular
http://special.reserve.co.uk/ news/story.php?id=2895

What do you think it could be? Any ideas? Hopefully they're going to say they've pulled their finger out and are deciding to release RE: Outbreak by Xmas...

*crosses fingers - tightly*
Tue 28/10/03 at 13:16
Regular
"SOUP!"
Hope so

*breaks fingers crossing them so hard*
Tue 28/10/03 at 13:25
Regular
Me thinks they might take it multiformat.

Don't agree with what SR say about "rendering the exclusivity announcement uselss". Hardly, the GameCube gets the best re-make I have ever seen in video gaming, Resident Evil Zero (one of my favourites in the series), Resident Evil 2 + 3 direct ports and an updated Code Veronica from the "better" Dreamcast version. The PS2 gets some c*ck ar*e gun game and news about an online Resident Evil.

Erm I wonder which one benefited the most...
Tue 28/10/03 at 13:27
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Probably that it might be online in Europe or that it wont be.

Or that they are making a game for the N-Gage

Or that they are ending the series and bringing along something new.
Tue 28/10/03 at 13:28
Regular
Could be down to not-as-good-as-expected GC sales though. Capcom have probably realised they could rake in a helluva lot more cash by going multi-format.

Just have to wait and find out...
Tue 28/10/03 at 13:31
Regular
The series rocks on the Cube and he pre-rendered back drops have never looked aso good. The Cube's hardware allows for extra lighting features which the Xbox and PS2 don't have and both the remake and Zero had some seriously delightful lighting effects despite the backdrops beign pre-rendered. I love the series on the Cube as it gives me a place to keep a collection of the whole series.

I have a sneaky feeling though that they may be taking the series multiformat again.
Tue 28/10/03 at 13:36
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
In my opinion, it could be one of three things:

1. The series will go multi-format (most probably)

2. Resident Evil 4 is the last in the series

3. Resident Evil: Outbreak will go multi-format (or at least on the X-Box)
Tue 28/10/03 at 13:37
Regular
"All about the Beats"
They are a company after all and need to make money.
Tue 28/10/03 at 13:38
Regular
Would be interesting to see them make a LIVE exclusive with CO-OP play.
Tue 28/10/03 at 13:39
Regular
AliBoy wrote:
> Or that they are making a game for the N-Gage

That may sell a couple more N-Gages then!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.