GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WTF - Man Utd 1 Fulham 3?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/10/03 at 16:44
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Fulham are outpalying United at OT

United giving the ball away and are being very clumsy.

Fergie has changed the team and it hasn't worked at all.

Can fookin beleive how poor United are playing.

5 mins to go....
Sun 26/10/03 at 18:25
Regular
I doubt it matters this early on.. and apparently it was a harsh penalty decision.
Sun 26/10/03 at 16:01
Regular
At least Arsenal could only draw.

Could have been different if Di canio didnt get injured. Maybe. Class penalty though.
Sun 26/10/03 at 08:25
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
No worries :)

-----------------

Anyway, I went to drown my sorrows at the pub last night - felt a bit dejected and couldn't understand how we could have lost a match like this?

The simple answer is we couldn't string a few simple passes together, couldn't finish off our chances and defended like cack.

The truth is a result like this was coming, look at our two previous - good results 1-0 away to Leeds and 1-0 away to Rangers but against Rangers we didn't play well and Ranger's couldn't put away their chances and against Leeds we again couldn't put away our chances and luckily Keano scored with 9 mins to go and against Stuttgart we were poor.

The team yesterday was disrupted once again by Fergie - I have no idea why he went and changed 4/5 of our players when all we have is a league cup game in midweek! If you look at the two games we have lost in tghe league this season to Southampton and home to Fulham and in both games Fergie has made whole sale changes, when will he learn?

The truth is we desparatly need a striker who can finish off chances, van Nistlerooy cannot do it alone - the whole world knows that but does Fergie?
We have also never replaced Beckham sufficiently, which leaves alot of pressure on Giggs to create from the midfield and if he doesn't, there's noone else really who does unless Scholes is playing in the midfield which is rare these days.

I can see the team struggling, I just wish Fergie knows what he's doing.
Sun 26/10/03 at 00:53
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Manda†are wrote:

Oh. and thanks for the e-mail Chet :)
------------

Lol. I too, must thank Neo for that email =D
Sun 26/10/03 at 00:46
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
I'm a bit phished but all i can say is YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

Oh. and thanks for the e-mail Chet :)
Sun 26/10/03 at 00:29
Regular
"Candyfloss Rocks!!!"
Bob wrote:
> I would take the proverbial out of Man here and say how much were
> gonna woop them completley this year but then we'll only go and lose
> to charlton tomorrow.
>
> Oh well at least I can still hope Spurs will get religated :D

No chance of that I am afraid. :cD
Sat 25/10/03 at 23:57
Regular
VenomByte wrote:

> I won't be watching The Premiership tonight

I dont even look at the scores on saturday's. makes it much more exciting when you watch the premiership.

Thought we were gonna win it after Forlan scored with a class first time shot which just left van der sar standing.

hard to understand we fergie rested players when all we got is a league cup game in mid-week.
Sat 25/10/03 at 23:46
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
AfroJoe wrote:

I dislike Man U, but your post was a no-brainer, Stu. :-D
------------

Yea but, ..erm, ..

Portsmouth are better than Fulham. Everyone knows it.

*Tumbleweed rolls by...*

=P
Sat 25/10/03 at 22:16
Regular
I would take the proverbial out of Man here and say how much were gonna woop them completley this year but then we'll only go and lose to charlton tomorrow.

Oh well at least I can still hope Spurs will get religated :D
Sat 25/10/03 at 22:14
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Portsmouth - 11th.
Fulham - 5th.

I dislike Man U, but your post was a no-brainer, Stu. :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.