GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Do animals have a religion?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/10/03 at 10:37
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I was thinking that just seemed kinda natural that not only humans would have some kind of religion, what do you think?
Sat 11/10/03 at 17:04
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Alternatively can anyone prove/disprove anything about animals and religion ? No, which makes the topic kind of pointless.

Religion, and what it means, is subjective, and that's the whole problem, or beauty, of it.
Sat 11/10/03 at 16:29
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Gigs wrote:
> Without any religion would the world have any hope atall?

According to my Big Book of Golden Cliches: "hope springs eternal".
Sat 11/10/03 at 14:59
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Without any religion would the world have any hope atall?
Fri 10/10/03 at 11:48
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Not always; religion itself (by which I mean personal faith) tends to be a good thing (or at least, good for that person). Organised religion is an excuse to impose the will of the few onto the many.
Fri 10/10/03 at 09:30
"For the horde!!!!"
Religion is an excuse for war
Thu 09/10/03 at 18:55
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Thats a very good point
Thu 09/10/03 at 15:49
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Animals do what they do in order to survive. Therefore they haven't had to invent religion to justify their actions to themselves and others.
Wed 08/10/03 at 17:40
Regular
"Light of the world"
'no'
Wed 08/10/03 at 15:17
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Animals highlight another hypocrisy in Christian modern teaching. One view is that animals never left God's bosom (yuck) like humans did in the garden of Eden, so are still innocent etc etc so go straight to Heaven. Other view is that animals are below heaven, as in, not as important as people. Alternatively - who cares?

In any case - why would animals have their own religion? It a ridiculous suggestion. The things barely have the mental capacity to make blunt tools, let alone construct a major conspiracy to regulate society while reveling in their own ignorance.
Mon 06/10/03 at 17:42
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
They had lions in the church on the Vicar Of Dibley once when they invited all the animals in. >Sigh<

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.