GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SRW Break-Down *All SRW Writers Read*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/09/03 at 20:34
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
SRW Break-Down should start 1 week on Sunday for those who didn't know and the aim of this topic is for me to find out who's up for writing matches so I can allocate them around and make sure enough are set up (with all the new guys joining! ;)).

I've got the following down for writing a match:

Ant, Grandprix, DW, Figo, Afrojoe, Lipe, Bazzman, Cong Man, RM18, LL Cool TT, Chrissy P.

If you're not listed and want a match to write, say so here and you can have one. Chances are that I've missed someone. That many people have been joining lately... :D Same thing goes, if you're listed and don't want a match to write, say so. :)

Next... Writers for the Elimination Chamber match? We're gunna want the more experienced writers for this one, so any volunteers? It should work just like the HIAC did a while back. :)

I think thats all... If I remember something else, I'll post it here. ;)
Wed 01/10/03 at 20:07
Regular
"I like cheese"
You're not in the match, but we're wondering if you're available to write a part.
Wed 01/10/03 at 18:50
Regular
I'm around, just starting at uni again this week so I'm a little pre-occupied. As far as I'm aware, I'm not in the EC match, so could someone clarify?

That is if you know...

:D
Wed 01/10/03 at 16:52
Regular
Both of them seem to be on the forums as much as the other at the moment. Which is a bit of b!tch. :)

See who wants to write a part and has the time to do so nearer the time, or if both are on MSN at the same time (Unlikely) then speak to them on there.
Wed 01/10/03 at 16:45
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
We need a get together and work this out.
Wed 01/10/03 at 16:44
Regular
"I like cheese"
*Still confused*

So what do we do? :D
Wed 01/10/03 at 16:30
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
If he's not, we're fudged.

Because no doubt Russ will have been told to do another match by then, which means that'll have to be written by someone else while Russ takes his place in the EC.

This = havoc ensues.
Wed 01/10/03 at 16:12
Regular
Congy said to me that he'll write a part if he's around.
Wed 01/10/03 at 16:06
Regular
"I like cheese"
So...is Cong Man writing in the EC match? Do we have 7 writers, or does RM18 just replace Congie?
Sat 20/09/03 at 11:04
Regular
Ant I need KR and Hedfix's tag team profiles.
Sat 20/09/03 at 09:16
Regular
Oh and I reckon there should be an elimination in the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th parts.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.