GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SRW Break-Down *All SRW Writers Read*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/09/03 at 20:34
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
SRW Break-Down should start 1 week on Sunday for those who didn't know and the aim of this topic is for me to find out who's up for writing matches so I can allocate them around and make sure enough are set up (with all the new guys joining! ;)).

I've got the following down for writing a match:

Ant, Grandprix, DW, Figo, Afrojoe, Lipe, Bazzman, Cong Man, RM18, LL Cool TT, Chrissy P.

If you're not listed and want a match to write, say so here and you can have one. Chances are that I've missed someone. That many people have been joining lately... :D Same thing goes, if you're listed and don't want a match to write, say so. :)

Next... Writers for the Elimination Chamber match? We're gunna want the more experienced writers for this one, so any volunteers? It should work just like the HIAC did a while back. :)

I think thats all... If I remember something else, I'll post it here. ;)
Thu 18/09/03 at 20:34
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
SRW Break-Down should start 1 week on Sunday for those who didn't know and the aim of this topic is for me to find out who's up for writing matches so I can allocate them around and make sure enough are set up (with all the new guys joining! ;)).

I've got the following down for writing a match:

Ant, Grandprix, DW, Figo, Afrojoe, Lipe, Bazzman, Cong Man, RM18, LL Cool TT, Chrissy P.

If you're not listed and want a match to write, say so here and you can have one. Chances are that I've missed someone. That many people have been joining lately... :D Same thing goes, if you're listed and don't want a match to write, say so. :)

Next... Writers for the Elimination Chamber match? We're gunna want the more experienced writers for this one, so any volunteers? It should work just like the HIAC did a while back. :)

I think thats all... If I remember something else, I'll post it here. ;)
Thu 18/09/03 at 20:36
Regular
I'm writing a match?

I'll write all six parts of the EC...

*ahem*
Thu 18/09/03 at 20:37
Regular
"I like cheese"
Yeah, I've been talking this through with some guys and here's a preliminary list of possible EC writers:

Ant, Grandprix, Figo, AfroJoe (if he wants it), Jae, Cong Man.

That's the early list...I would put LL down but I reckon he'll be writing the SRW Title main event.
Thu 18/09/03 at 21:07
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Yeah, I said I'd do a bit in the Elimination Chamber match.
Thu 18/09/03 at 21:13
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
I'm guessing that list of writers for the the EC match should be ok then; providing Cong Man and Figo are gonna be about. Haven't seen them in a while, I don't think. :S :D
Thu 18/09/03 at 21:13
Regular
"I like cheese"
Lol I just realised what a cocky git I am putting myself in the list. :D
Thu 18/09/03 at 21:18
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Bah, who else is there?

:-D
Thu 18/09/03 at 21:30
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Ant wrote:
> Ant, Grandprix, Figo, AfroJoe (if he wants it), Jae, Cong Man.

:-)
Thu 18/09/03 at 21:36
Regular
"Better Than You"
I thought LL would do good at writing the buried alive match between Brock Lesner and The Undertake, he doesn't half write good matches.
Thu 18/09/03 at 21:47
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I'm so totally oozing with enthusiasm. I'm up for writing what you give me and my part of the Elimination Chamber match.

This is the 3rd big multi-writer match, I do believe?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.