GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What are the Italians playing at?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/09/03 at 20:17
Regular
"Kill all Hippies"
For a bunch of fairies, they have got some nerve.

Goalie has just tried kicking off with Bellamy and then Hartson. Not the type of people to start on when you're a pasta-eating wimp.
Tue 09/09/03 at 16:32
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
They were seperated from the Italis by a wire fence, so they must have got bored...
Tue 09/09/03 at 13:08
Regular
Heh, sod the italians...

9 Welsh fans were in a Milan court yesterday for fighting with themselves

"the italians dont want a fight, lets kick each other in!"
Sun 07/09/03 at 22:31
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Parklife wrote:
> Biggest waste of time ever, we were on the edge of the penalty area we
> should have had a crack!

Like i and a few others have said already, this was a must win game to avoid us having to to Turkey and winning there so a guarenteed 2 - 1 win and playing keep ball was ofcourse the best tactic in those circumstances, i thought Beckham, Heskey and Neville all showed extreme maturity and world class in doing what they did, its no more than Brazil or Italy would have done, maybe we are at last starting to learn how to play tactically which has always been the weakest part of our game, all the talent in the world but tactics that wouldnt out of place in a sunday leauge game, things maybe changind slowly for England even if the performance itself wasnt great, the result and the tactics couldnt be faulted.
Sun 07/09/03 at 22:04
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Pfft..

Someone should give you a crack ;)
Sun 07/09/03 at 22:02
Regular
Biggest waste of time ever, we were on the edge of the penalty area we should have had a crack!
Sun 07/09/03 at 21:58
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Heh, yeh and Sakiri didn't like it after his after match finger pointing, but it's funny - if Macedonia had been winning with 4 mins ago, don't you think they would have done exactly the same thing?
Sun 07/09/03 at 19:32
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I thought it was great to see Beckham winding them up, just like in the Turkey match when he blew a kiss at one of their players.

We kept the ball in the corner for 4 minutes which was great. What would you have thought if Beckham crossed it, with the keeper catching the ball and throwing it out for a quick counter-attack and scored.

It would of been alright if we were 3-1 up, but not at 2-1 with a must win match.
Sun 07/09/03 at 15:42
Regular
Bellamy did a classic at molineux last season when they knocked Newcastle out of the FA cup.

When the game had finished he walked off the pitch clutching his premiership badge in the direction of the wolves fans. Would love to see (unlikely as it is) Wolves thrash them this season!
Sun 07/09/03 at 15:29
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Absolu† Neó wrote:
> Bellamy is not exactly Mr Tough himself is he?
>
> Just a midget who thinks getting suspended is 'fun'

Bellamy is just a little midget with a big mouth. He needs someone to give him a good hiding to shut him up.
Sun 07/09/03 at 15:28
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Primal wrote:
> AfroJoe wrote:
> It's a bit like what Beckham was doing against Macedonia.
>
> Yeah, wasn't very impressed with that even though I'm English. I
> can't see why he didn't cross it into the box to see if Dyer could do
> anything with it. We could've won 3-1 if they hadn't messed about

Exactly what rabid said and anyway they were trying to do the same thing in the 28th minute!! Serves them right and if Sakiri wants to get himself all worked up about something that happens very often in the game (by the way he was the player trying to take in the corner in the 28th minute i believe) then that's his problem. Fair play to Beckham for not turning around and smacking him for hacking away at him. Smart tactics and made sure no unnecessary risks were taken.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.