GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DS games for sale"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/06/05 at 17:59
Regular
"Remember me?"
I've got 4 DS games I want to sell (I need the money), Ł10 each.

Pokémon Dash (UK)
Rayman DS (UK)
Ridge Racer DS (US)
Zoo Keeper (US)

All are in great condition, boxed with instructions, etc. Post here or message me on MSN ([email protected]) if you're interested. If I don't get any offers, I'll shove 'em on eBay.

Ta.

Edit:

Ridge Racer and Zoo Keeper have been snapped up. Also got Spider-Man 2 (US) to sell.
Wed 29/06/05 at 10:23
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
Hey its my Birthday tomorrow & I am getting a DS, dont supposed there is any chance of you sorting me out any of them??
Wed 29/06/05 at 10:36
"possibly impossible"
Rayman didn't look too bad to me, but I wouldn't pay over Ł6 for it..
Wed 29/06/05 at 14:44
Regular
"8==="
Ice_Crystal_15 wrote:
> Trade in your nads

Wed 29/06/05 at 17:31
Regular
"Remember me?"
Super Kev wrote:
> Hey its my Birthday tomorrow & I am getting a DS, dont supposed
> there is any chance of you sorting me out any of them??

Ridge Racer, Zoo Keeper, Pokémon Dash and Rayman are all gone. Only Spider-Man 2 remains. Yours for a negotiable price. :P
Wed 29/06/05 at 17:40
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Rayman is diabolical - read my review on www.maximum-cube.com
Its disgusting. Its appaling. But ha, I don't care, I have Kirby to cheer me up!
Thu 30/06/05 at 14:47
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
Albino-Man wrote:
> Ridge Racer, Zoo Keeper, Pokémon Dash and Rayman are all gone.
> Only Spider-Man 2 remains. Yours for a negotiable price. :P

What sort of price are we talking about? I have a DS now. Woo Hoo. Oh yes can you reccommend any games? You actually sound like you know what you are talking about, unlike some other fruit loops on here!
Thu 30/06/05 at 17:41
Regular
"Remember me?"
Are you saying I'm not a fruit loop?

As far as DS games go, I'd recommend Super Mario 64 DS, Wario Ware: Touched!, Another Code: Two Memories, Yoshi Touch & Go and Bomberman as well if you have a few DS-owning friends.

Spider-Man 2 can be yours for the sum of fifteen squid... maybe a bit less if I'm not on my period.
Thu 30/06/05 at 18:39
Regular
i recodmend Assault: urban GT, it is actually very good and a nice break from the touch screen. Its a racing game, 7 cars in a race, all cars are fully licensed so u can ride all the super cars of the world, and the not so super, u can buy these cars and win them, It plays like a mixture of every other racing game, u power slide like ridge racer, u travel on the wrong side of the road to build up boosts like burnout, graphics look great when u boost as the screen shakes, while its handling is good in a gran turismo sense. The game is very rewarding, fun to play, and it has wi-fi multiplayer, which i havent played it but is probs good.
Fri 01/07/05 at 10:22
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
Albino-Man wrote:
> Spider-Man 2 can be yours for the sum of fifteen squid... maybe a bit
> less if I'm not on my period.

Ok I will have a think over the weekend & if you still have it on Monday I will probably have it. Gotta see how my cash last me at the Live 8 concert. So another code is good then?
Fri 01/07/05 at 11:55
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Albino-Man wrote:
> Are you saying I'm not a fruit loop?
>
> As far as DS games go, I'd recommend Super Mario 64 DS, Wario Ware:
> Touched!, Another Code: Two Memories, Yoshi Touch & Go and
> Bomberman as well if you have a few DS-owning friends.
>
> Spider-Man 2 can be yours for the sum of fifteen squid... maybe a bit
> less if I'm not on my period.

Oh whats Another Code like? I've heard some pretty positive things about it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.