GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"resident evil 4"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil 4'.
Thu 16/06/05 at 23:18
Regular
who is the mercinary guy in resident evil 4 that works for saddler?
Sat 16/07/05 at 09:48
Regular
Yeah, it was released on the Cube. Should be easy to find for cheap.
Sat 16/07/05 at 18:34
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Had a look on Ebay. PS2 copies were going for a couple of quid, GC version for about a tenner... Bah. Don't have the money right now anyway, and to be frank other titles I'd prefer if I did. But one day perhaps.
Sat 16/07/05 at 20:29
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I've told you all before Krauser isn't in any of the other Resi's. His appearance in 4 and the allusion to the "crash" where he "died" aren't in another Resi game, their just background that the series may/may not fill in later.

Also Code Veronica is bloody huge, and with a great story, although it has not huge amounts to do with the main storyline of the other Resi's, and deals mostly with the creation of Umbrella and a couple of psycho crazy heirs.
Sat 16/07/05 at 20:44
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I want to get 2, 3 and CV (and Zero again) and play them all through.

Resi 4 still is the best thing ever. Except WoW and OOT and MP.

But yeah.
Sat 16/07/05 at 21:02
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Pondering over whether to get Resi 4 again or not. Got a really cheap GC the other day so I'm on the look out for some games now.
Sat 16/07/05 at 22:23
Regular
get a cheap Eternal Darkness, bloody great game. cant go wrong with resi 0 either, but yes go get resi 4, it is worth every penny and pound u will pay for it.
Sun 17/07/05 at 10:31
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Cycloon wrote:
> I want to get 2, 3 and CV (and Zero again) and play them all through.

Hmm, completely forgot about Zero... Might look into that at some point too.
Mon 25/07/05 at 22:05
Regular
RE4 absolutly awesome but i'm stuck, u know that guy with the chainsaw, how do u get through that section with out him cathing u up again. (he doesn't die). who ever knows, let me know so that i can get back to the masterpiece,
Mon 25/07/05 at 22:10
"period drama"
Try shooting him some more.
And don't say it doesn't work because it does.

There's no invincible enemies in the whole game.

And keep that tip for later - if it ain't dead, shoot it until it is.
Mon 25/07/05 at 22:46
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Indeed, although those two funking troll-like things (you put one in a lava-pit) are a beyatch to kill. Usually use a Rocket Launcher on the other one.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.