GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's the stupidest thing you've ever done?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/09/03 at 11:49
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Once I kicked a used chocolate mousse pot down the stairs, but as it span all the leftover chocolate flew out in a nice spiral pattern down the walls. The white walls. Which we'd just decorated.

Your turn.
Wed 03/09/03 at 12:02
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Having just a bout to get run over my girlfriend pulled me back and saved me only for me to hit my head onto a scaffolding pole and get knocked out for a few of minutes!

....Poor Pole :/
Wed 03/09/03 at 11:59
Timmargh wrote:

> I hope it wasn't your right hand ...

It was actually.
Wed 03/09/03 at 11:58
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Reversed a work's car out of the bay, swung left and ploughed the wing down a concrete post.
I got out, laughed and went home.
I hated that job anyway.
Wed 03/09/03 at 11:57
Regular
"Twenty quid."
EL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
> ... It took me about 2-3 weeks to be able to start using
> my hand normally again.

I hope it wasn't your right hand ...
Wed 03/09/03 at 11:57
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I accidently unplugged a freezer at work, defrosting thousands of pounds worth of enzymes.
Wed 03/09/03 at 11:55
Um, i guess one of the most stupid things i have done is:

In year 3 we was asked to put all the chairs in a pile, me and my mate thought it would be funny to mess around under the table ang grap people's legs as they came past. I reached out to grab some one and the grab the table, wich then fell down on top of my fingers, all of them.
Obviously being little and having a table fall on me, i was crying.
The teacher just didn't believe that i had hurt my hand and carried on as normal untill she saw me sitting on the field still crying (i was little ok) so she called my dad in and said that maybe it wou;d be best if i went home for the day. SO my dad decided to see if i was just lieing, so he took me to thew doctors, i couldnt move my hand. Turns out that i actuall bruised the bones very badly, he was amazed that they didnt break.

It took me about 2-3 weeks to be able to start using my hand normally again.
Wed 03/09/03 at 11:49
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Once I kicked a used chocolate mousse pot down the stairs, but as it span all the leftover chocolate flew out in a nice spiral pattern down the walls. The white walls. Which we'd just decorated.

Your turn.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.