GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Boy for Sale."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/08/03 at 18:07
Regular
"Domain", I meant "Domain" for sale!!!

That's right, you lucky people, this is your one and only, ginuwine opportunity to get your hands on a domain once graced by yours-truly. What I'm trying to say, in a spasticated mockney manner, is that the domain "www.digifelch.co.uk", which I am the sole proprietor of, has come up for re-registration and I can't be assed to re-new it. Instead, I'm hoping that one of you chaps (or chappesses) would be interested in buying it, as well as allowing me to build a site for you for a small charge on top of the registration fee.

Re-registration is just under £20.
Looking at £30-40 for building you the site of your choice (within reason).

Let the bidding commence!

* bidding starts at £1000 and refunds are non-negotiable *
Tue 19/08/03 at 18:38
Regular
"the burning sky"
I bid a pound for the whole thing, and someone else can pay the re-regestration costs!
Tue 19/08/03 at 18:37
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Ooh, things are getting intense now.

Hmm.
£0.80!
AHAHAHAHHAH.
Tue 19/08/03 at 18:35
Regular
"M4ke Luv"
I risk it £0.78
Tue 19/08/03 at 18:31
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
£0.76
Tue 19/08/03 at 18:16
Regular
"M4ke Luv"
You have no chance of selling this domain, unless you ask for a smaller price, I bid £0.75
Tue 19/08/03 at 18:13
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Just an idea really - thought I'd offer it to you people seeing as I like you all so much.
Tue 19/08/03 at 18:11
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
But I'm offering to make a site and FREEOLA has unlimited web space.
Tue 19/08/03 at 18:10
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
But if you don't sell it, then when it runs out someone else can get it for less than that, I paid somethink lik 4.98 for two years registration for a .co.uk and just redirect it to my 100mb ISP webspace.
Tue 19/08/03 at 18:07
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
"Domain", I meant "Domain" for sale!!!

That's right, you lucky people, this is your one and only, ginuwine opportunity to get your hands on a domain once graced by yours-truly. What I'm trying to say, in a spasticated mockney manner, is that the domain "www.digifelch.co.uk", which I am the sole proprietor of, has come up for re-registration and I can't be assed to re-new it. Instead, I'm hoping that one of you chaps (or chappesses) would be interested in buying it, as well as allowing me to build a site for you for a small charge on top of the registration fee.

Re-registration is just under £20.
Looking at £30-40 for building you the site of your choice (within reason).

Let the bidding commence!

* bidding starts at £1000 and refunds are non-negotiable *

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.