GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Kiriyami"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/08/03 at 15:39
Regular
Stop it.
Stop posting crap in every forum, frantically hitting refresh just to go splurge your toss on topics.
It's spamming and extremely irritating.
And dont boast of your 39 GAD wins, especially when you weaselled your way through different accounts and cheated.

Just because you see a topic, ask yourself "Do I have anything interesting to say?" before posting.
And hopefully I wont have to scroll past your name to read the good stuff.

Stop it.
Tue 19/08/03 at 18:10
Regular
"Twenty quid."
So does that mean you would ban him if you didn't know he'd sign back on under a different name?
Tue 19/08/03 at 18:09
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Oh, and unknown to you, I banned you for three seconds at 4:59, then reinstated you again after a quick change of heart. So you lose.
Tue 19/08/03 at 18:09
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I'm fully aware of this fellow 'Shaneo' and his repeated attempts at copying, then getting banned, then rejoining again. The only reason he hasn't been banned thus far is because it would be pointless, seeing as you'd only rejoin under another name and repeat the whole stupifyingly dull process. And for the record, he also lied about his age too.

And I'm not particularly happy that you insist on signing up under other nicknames without adding your name or address, reviewing games, winning GAD then filling in your details. If I knew it was you, then you wouldn't win ever again, because you're such a fervent cheater. Frankly, the whole business bores me to death - banned, unbanned, it's all the same to me.
Tue 19/08/03 at 17:30
Regular
"8==="
Yeah because arguments are REALLY boring.

That sounds like a crap plan.
Tue 19/08/03 at 17:28
Regular
"That's right!"
Shaneo was once banned about a year ago simply for causing so many arguments on the forums that everybody got sick of it. Hopefully they'll do that again.
Tue 19/08/03 at 17:25
Regular
"8==="
Bora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> more bitchy, petty arguements. just what this forum needs :D
>

Yes. This thread is really lame. I guess when SR isn't interesting enough people have to start this crap every so often.
Tue 19/08/03 at 17:18
Regular
This is all Stryke's fault you know. He used to be ruthless with his moron hunts. He's gone soft I tells you, now they're running amock.
Shame.
*Shakes head*
Tue 19/08/03 at 17:17
Regular
"bit of a brain"
You gheys are so stoopid
Tue 19/08/03 at 17:15
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Stryke wrote:
> ...Eh?

Yes I thought that as well, it's like the normal conventions of the English language are more like mere suggestions to most people on the forums.
Tue 19/08/03 at 17:11
Regular
...Eh?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.