GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"< = Tonights Telly =>"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/08/03 at 21:33
Regular
Discuss stuff you've watched tonight, or let people know if something good is on.

Happy Viewing
Fri 26/09/03 at 22:51
Regular
Errr...

Channel 4, Wednesday, 10pm.
Fri 26/09/03 at 22:39
Regular
Vitamin G³ wrote:
> Matt :: "It says Carol on the invitation."
> Kurt :: "Err...yes...typo..."
> Brian :: "Five typos..."
>
> Teachers is genius. I've missed one episode this series (the one
> where Simon came back) and I missed all the other series, so I will
> buy them on DVD or something.

What Channel?
Fri 26/09/03 at 22:39
Regular
Matt :: "It says Carol on the invitation."
Kurt :: "Err...yes...typo..."
Brian :: "Five typos..."

Teachers is genius. I've missed one episode this series (the one where Simon came back) and I missed all the other series, so I will buy them on DVD or something.
Fri 26/09/03 at 22:32
Regular
Simpsons and The fresh prince of Bel air
Fri 26/09/03 at 22:11
Regular
running man C5. great film

yarl
Wed 24/09/03 at 19:33
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I'll probably be watching Scare Tatics on Sky One, if it's on today.

It's a prank show where they play pranks on people and to scare them.
Wed 24/09/03 at 17:57
Regular
"8==="
Tonight I will be watching Teachers as there isn't much competition and it is amusing on a basic level.

I have seen Gone in 60 seconds quite a few times from when I worked down my local cinema.

I own the soundtrack, it's better than the film. :P
Wed 24/09/03 at 17:49
Regular
"8==="
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> Psst Hedfix - the man with the golden gun is on ITV

I have them all on Video. Without the Ads. :)

I have three copys of The Living Daylights and 2 of Goldeneye.

Reason why is I had to go to 2 different shops to pick up all the bonds in 2 for 1 deals and I bought an odd number of videos from each shop which meant I had to pick an extra video at each shop since it was buy 1 get one free. Hence an extra Goldeneye and Daylights. The other Daylights is taped off the TV and has a program about the stunts in all the Bonds so I can't tape over that either.
Wed 24/09/03 at 17:41
Regular
tonight, muppets, we have gone in sixty seconds featuring Nicholas "over-actor" Cage, and Angelina "Inflate lips to 40psi" Jolie.

Personally I thought it was a bit silly, far too much schpeel and not enough car chases. It does feature my favourite car in the whole world, ever though. That Ford Mustang GT500 which is quite possible perfection on wheels.

For enjoyment factor, the original Gone in 60 seconds was far better, made in the 70s I think, featuring far better car chases.

that is all
Sun 21/09/03 at 22:07
Regular
blade is on in 10 minutes, bbc1. I like his car, it's like a dark side version of the general lee

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.