GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Important Updates Announcement"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/05/09 at 08:55
Regular
Hello

Just to inform you all, that on Friday (tomorrow) some important updates will be taking place on the Gaming & Design sites.

Please be aware that you may come across some errors at the time of these updates. Should you do so, we ask that you please come back to the site again in a few minutes' time.

We apologise for any disruptions and inconvenience caused.

Thank you
Fri 29/05/09 at 15:40
Regular
"How Ironic"
Ah my god, i'm so confused now. The new layout looks cool, but it's going to take some getting used to.
Fri 29/05/09 at 13:50
Regular
ButchML wrote:
> t1mmie wrote:
> I think ButchML just volunteered to stay late until it's all
> sorted ;D
>
> Volunteering or otherwise I'm here till 8.15 anyway, missing the
> pub and everything!

Ah :(
Fri 29/05/09 at 13:44
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
t1mmie wrote:
> I think ButchML just volunteered to stay late until it's all
> sorted ;D

Volunteering or otherwise I'm here till 8.15 anyway, missing the pub and everything!
Fri 29/05/09 at 13:28
Regular
I think ButchML just volunteered to stay late until it's all sorted ;D
Fri 29/05/09 at 13:12
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Yey for putting new stuff live on a Friday!

Fri 29/05/09 at 09:22
Regular
pb wrote:
> So, they're finally adding an 'Electrocute a member of staff'
> button to the site then?!

Not quite, luckily.

Just a bit of re-jigging and some necessary maintenance is all. The changes affect quite a few of the files/pages though, so like Tim said, please ignore any temporary errors and refresh the page after a few minutes.
Fri 29/05/09 at 09:11
"possibly impossible"
So, they're finally adding an 'Electrocute a member of staff' button to the site then?!
Fri 29/05/09 at 08:57
Regular
ommmm! I'm telling on you! Spamming thing thread with blank messages :P
Thu 28/05/09 at 08:55
Regular
Hello

Just to inform you all, that on Friday (tomorrow) some important updates will be taking place on the Gaming & Design sites.

Please be aware that you may come across some errors at the time of these updates. Should you do so, we ask that you please come back to the site again in a few minutes' time.

We apologise for any disruptions and inconvenience caused.

Thank you

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.