GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"USA VS UK"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/07/03 at 16:02
Regular
USA is much better then the UK.
We have a better soccer side as shown in the world cup.
We speak in a proper accent
We are more superior in terms of power over other countries
We make better cars
We exercise our military right

USA thinks england is full of rich snobs who don't live in the real world. Any Ameriacns feel the same post your thoughts, and any Englishman can run.
Mon 21/07/03 at 14:34
Regular
I have reason to believe Cubist made this topic also.
Mon 21/07/03 at 14:35
Regular
"8==="
*watches lynch mob form*
Mon 21/07/03 at 19:27
"Hack The Planet!!!!"
Americans do have better tv programmes and woman than u though.

simpsons-weakest link

cluadia schiffer-anne robinson

Friends-Emmedale

Pam anderson-davina mac

Even our big brother is more interesting then your which sums us up as US is more interesting then the UK
Mon 21/07/03 at 19:32
Regular
Hmmm.
Mon 21/07/03 at 19:33
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
I admit. both these diverse personallities are me.

I will however try to confuse you plucky members...

w00h00...
Mon 21/07/03 at 19:34
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
america am w00t!

W000!t!!!

simpsons w000t is bettur than u 11!1!1111!111111111

w001Tum!
Mon 21/07/03 at 21:48
You fat gimps...
You have poor standards of living conditions, 98% of you aint fat, but obese...
Your t.v sucks to the max, most of the programmes are really cheap and cheesy and you have way too many adverts...
Your food may be cheaper but it is very bad quality...
You attack any one for no reason...

Look you and your stupid country make stupid posts and other more stupid things like that and then you go and wonder:
"Hmmm, I wonder why they flew a couple of planes into the WTC"
"Oh ye because we are fat and we suck"

And why the hall do you drive on the wrong side of the road you fools, and have such stupidly big cars for some stupid reason...
That reason being because you are too bloody obese to fit in a normal sized car, you need everything you go to, to be extra large...
Oh and learn how to say aluminum right it is not said " aloominum” or however you spell it you stupid obese fools...
Damn obese fools...
Mon 21/07/03 at 21:50
Oh and that inigma code thingy, you stealing gits we cracked it not you, you are too lazy and thick to crack it...
I dont know why you would even think that you cracked it...

Oh and about the war, you didnt win it we did, you just came in for the last flippin year to make it look like you fat gits actuall done something...
But it just looked funny watching your fat bumbs wriggle accross the battle field...
*throws big american burger at obese american*
Mon 21/07/03 at 21:51
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
No Rob, that DOESN'T warrant a banning :D
Mon 21/07/03 at 21:58
Yer please dont ban me or nothing SR, but he insulted mine and your country, in a way he deserved it...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.