GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What makes you angry?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/07/03 at 17:09
Regular
I'll start with one:

I hate carpet-carriers. Not the workers in general, but those people who strut around high streets and city centres, puny as your average twig with their arms swinging backwards and forwards five metres away from their sides, with nothing filling the gap. I've seen body-builders walk around like that because their bodies are enormous and it cannot be helped, but when you see these people putting this incredibly fake strut on it does nothing but make you want to seriously smack them, as if to say what's with the macho strut? They obviously rate themselves highly, but for what reason? Then they usually follow with a mean look, and I just think to myself, "stay off the drugs".

So how about you?
Sat 12/07/03 at 22:40
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
people who use vans with missing sliding doors as scabby milkfloats.
Sat 12/07/03 at 23:54
Regular
I hate bus drivers.

A perfect example.

Today, on the way home from Brighton. The bus is at the stop. We go past. When we're NEARLY past it, the bus tries pulling out. My dad swears a bit, like normal. He drives on. The bus driver sounds his horn. My dad goes to get out, but my mum stops him.

We drive up a bit, and the bus stops beside us at the lights. My dad winds down the window and the bus opens it's doors. My dad starts going on about how he was in the right.

Bus Driver :: "You should look where you're going!"

Erm. Hello, go back to driving school, punk.

*Gets angry*

Bah, I need to listen to some Polyphonic Spree.
Sun 13/07/03 at 09:19
Regular
Memorandum wrote:
> People. In general.

same
Sun 13/07/03 at 09:29
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
DW wrote:
> I hate bus drivers.
>
> A perfect example.
>
> Today, on the way home from Brighton. The bus is at the stop. We go
> past. When we're NEARLY past it, the bus tries pulling out. My dad
> swears a bit, like normal. He drives on. The bus driver sounds his
> horn. My dad goes to get out, but my mum stops him.
>
> We drive up a bit, and the bus stops beside us at the lights. My dad
> winds down the window and the bus opens it's doors. My dad starts
> going on about how he was in the right.
>
> Bus Driver :: "You should look where you're going!"
>
> Erm. Hello, go back to driving school, punk.
>
> *Gets angry*
>
> Bah, I need to listen to some Polyphonic Spree.

Your dad likes the Spree? :P
Sun 13/07/03 at 12:04
Regular
"Laughingstock"
I don't get angry. I'm a perfect human being.
But seriously, I can't remember the last time I was angry. It would take one annoying toerag in my face to make me lose my rag. Little things don't make me angry. I have things in perspective.
Sun 13/07/03 at 12:44
Regular
If you don't get angry that would mak you a robot not a perfect human being. 0:p

Anyways, stupid people make me angry. Not stupid as in can't read, and write. Stupid as in mouth breathers who have trouble grasping the logic of the simplest of things.

People who think they know everything, and spout out long technical words in a half arsed way to try and look smart.

Parents who let their kids wonder all around the streets alone, then are outraged by the fact their kid was found dead in a gutter.
Same with parents who let their 8 year old girl dress up like a 16 year old and wonder why paedophiles stole her.

Newspapers: Front page "David buys Posh new shoes!" Page 13: "73 orphans die in a tornado" (Ok, so it's not exactly like that but catch my drift)

Magazines like NOW, Hello, and that other one. Why would anyone pay £1.60 a week just to look at photos of celebrities jogging down the street and read aticles on whos got the most cellulite?(sp)
Whoopdee doo!

All in all not much makes me angry.
0;)
(And yes, I could go on)
Sun 13/07/03 at 12:52
Regular
Mystique wrote:
> Newspapers: Front page "David buys Posh new shoes!" Page 13:
> "73 orphans die in a tornado" (Ok, so it's not exactly like
> that but catch my drift)

I HATE tabloids.

Big brother. I HATE it. you may say 'don't watch it then', but you don't have to watch it to have it jammed down your throat 24 hours a day. even the local radio news usually reserves several minutes for discussion on it.
WHY ... WHY would I care about a bunch of normal people doing normal things on the telly? If I want to study peoples habits, I will go out and interact with REAL people. It's just sad b***ards who have no life and so need to watch other peoples. Also, once they leave the house, WHY are they treated like celebrities? WHY? they haven't done ANYTHING to earn my respect, so I would appreciate it if the disappeared back into obscurity and kept their mouths shut. I know boy and girl bands are as talentless as you like, but at least they 'create' something. Big brother housemates do NOTHING at all to deserve respect.

Get rid of it E4, it really is becoming a tiresome affair.
Sun 13/07/03 at 14:21
Regular
"Twenty quid."
This ...

http://www.thisiskidderminster.co.uk /worcestershire/kidderminster /news/KIDDER_NEWS_LATEST4.html

I posted this in a topic called 'This made me f***ing angry' the other day so you may have seen it already. The girl concerned was a friend of mine.
Sun 13/07/03 at 14:53
Regular
Timmargh wrote:
> This ...
>
> http://www.thisiskidderminster.co.uk /worcestershire/kidderminster
> /news/KIDDER_NEWS_LATEST4.html
>
> I posted this in a topic called 'This made me f***ing angry' the other
> day so you may have seen it already. The girl concerned was a friend
> of mine.

thats terrible. how low will people stoop?
Sun 13/07/03 at 14:54
Regular
janice off friends.

stupid annoying loud-mouthed dense bint

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.