GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Must Have DVD's?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/06/03 at 01:21
Regular
Right, look at your DVD collection. Any good movies?
What I want is suggestions to DVD's that are not only great movies but also have great extras on the DVD.

Please really think about it and don't just name films that are fairly average and you would only really watch once.

Cheers for your suggestions.
Sun 22/06/03 at 15:46
Regular
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Predator - it's all you'll ever need.

c'mon, kill me am 'ere. do it now, kill me .... etc.
Sun 22/06/03 at 16:13
Regular
Ghostbusters
Sun 22/06/03 at 18:57
Regular
"AKA 2PacForever306"
I personally thought the Predator DVD was **** and hugely disappionting, the extras are rubbish and Fox were to dawn lazy to improve the films quality, it could of looked SO MUCH better! I mean look at Taxi Driver and Bruce Lees movies there at least 30 years old and they both have very good picture on DVD. Predator has to be one of the worst DVDs Iv'e bought as well as Harvard Man.
Mon 23/06/03 at 19:23
Regular
"Party Hard"
The Texas Chain Saw Massacre
Evil Dead- the book of the dead
The Usual Suspects (Amazing)
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Tue 24/06/03 at 13:38
Regular
Mystique wrote:
> DIE HARD box set (4 discs)

hah, mine has 6 discs :P
Tue 24/06/03 at 13:41
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Or†ega wrote:
> Mystique wrote:
> DIE HARD box set (4 discs)
>
> hah, mine has 6 discs :P

Yep, the American one's much better, it has all 3 films and is a proper trilogy boxset, unlike that rubbish region 2 one.
Tue 24/06/03 at 14:38
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Just 6 days until Gangs Of New York is out on DVD :-D
Tue 24/06/03 at 14:44
Regular
Didn't think much of Gangs.

It was just some poncy love story with a couple of fights, set around the history of New York.

To make it worse I had a crew of giggly girls sitting behind me, everytime Leonard Dicapricorn came on screen you could almost hear them swooning and they just wouldn't stop talking.

3hrs of this, accompanied by a pants film and cinema seats from hell was just not much fun.
Tue 24/06/03 at 14:45
Regular
Day Lewis was good though.
Tue 24/06/03 at 14:50
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
It is one of the very few good films with Leonardo Di Caprio in, and is not simply a story based solely around him getting his shirt off.

I must admit I am a fan of films with history involved, not just "theres a bomb in the building, lets kill some terrorists whilst wearing a white vest" stuff.

I thought the film was excellent and the cast were very good, as was the storyline.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.