GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wimbledon"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/06/03 at 01:18
Regular
The greatest tennis tournament of the sporting year. The pure adrenaline high on match point and of course the strawberries and cream. Why it's so popular, even macdonalds have a 'strawberries and dream mcflurry'.

That's all very well but who will win it this year?

LAst year outsider Goran Ivanesivic won the mens tournament.

The ladies was oviously Venus Williams and no-one is going to take Wimbledon away from the sisters this year. Or will they?

So what do you think? Who will win both the mens and womens tournaments this year?

Im going to go with Roddick and S Williams.
Mon 07/07/03 at 22:29
Regular
"I like cheese"
Ouch. :(

Unlucky Mark.
Sun 06/07/03 at 20:26
Regular
What did a say eh? eh? :)

Hard luck for Mark though, but a great achievement seeing as he was in a wheelchair six months ago.
Sun 06/07/03 at 18:50
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
It would've been better if Philippoussis had won, as Federer is bound to win many more, but ah well, at least he got to the final.
Sun 06/07/03 at 16:58
Regular
Well this is quite amazing a few years ago he was depressed cos he wasn't playing very well or winning but this guy (who was there watching him convinced him to carry on and now here he is.
Sun 06/07/03 at 16:47
Regular
heh well done roger. watching the womens double final now, doubles is always a good laugh but plenty of good action.
Sun 06/07/03 at 09:45
Regular
Ahar!

Loz, saw you on telly. You stared right at the camera. Hur hur.

See Bob, Marie and Danielle too.
Sat 05/07/03 at 22:03
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
Great day at Wimbledon. Kirsten Dunst and Boris Becker waved and said hello to us then was on court and TV for the presentations.

Federer for the title tommorrow.
Sat 05/07/03 at 13:19
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
C'mon Philippossis!
Sat 05/07/03 at 12:55
Regular
Go Federer!
Fri 04/07/03 at 23:15
Regular
I'll be supporting Federer in the final. To dispose of Roddick like that was amazing.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.