GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My sister likes Evanescence"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/06/03 at 20:09
Regular
She also likes Busted.

You should all learn something from this.
Sat 21/06/03 at 23:07
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Don't get me started on them...
Sat 21/06/03 at 22:58
Regular
Kyz22 wrote:
> Blazing Squad are god-awful, they think they are something they
> aren't. They are a boy band who think they are So Solid Crew.

--

Whereas So Solid Crew simply think the British Consitution gives them rights to bear arms.
Sat 21/06/03 at 22:51
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I dislike Linkin Park because they do sod all new, never develop anything, sound *rubbish*, and to be quite honest, other bands sound a million times better.

But you can like them if you want to. Free country.
Sat 21/06/03 at 21:02
Regular
"I'm Great."
I don't dislike Linkin Park. I think they are listenable but are not my first choice when it comes to music. I will listen if they are on and there is nothing else I want to listen to. I will, on the odd occassion, put one of their albums on but not often. They have been overplayed by various radio stations and T.V channels that I do find my self not really listening to them much.

When I first heard them, about two months before they really broke this country, I found that I could easily listen to them. Now they have been over exposed. It has nothing to do with the fact that they are successful but that the media, for me, has overplayed them in general. I could turn off my T.V an not listen to them but they just appeare everywhere.

This is also true with other bands, such as Evanecencne (It's the first example I pulled off the top pf my head, not picking on any band in particular.), not to the exetent of Linkin Park at the moment but, Bring me to life is on nearly everywhere. It's not that they are successful it's just that when I've heard a song so many times in one day enough is enough for me.

So in conclusion I think that the media overplay some bands, therefore, the over playing leads to underlistening to the said bands albums in general. This is how my mind kinda works some how. I could turn off my T.V or ask for the radio to be turned off but it just doesn't happen like that for me. So I think that what I'm trying to say is; play the same amount of music but use different bands and songs. I think there is a point in all this somewhere.
Sat 21/06/03 at 19:36
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Why the heck do some people dislike Linkin Park?

Blazin Squad = BS - damn right Wookie :-D
Sat 21/06/03 at 17:35
"High polygon count"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> Sqaud.

*Squad

(Much more brain death like that and I'll be joining them. No, I can't sing or dance either, so I'll fit right in...)
Sat 21/06/03 at 17:34
"High polygon count"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Busted are terrible but not as bad as those little faggots in
> Blazing Crew.

Sqaud.

Blazing Squad.

Abbreviates to BS.

Which is quite appropriate.
Sat 21/06/03 at 17:22
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Kyz22 wrote:
> Linkin Park are decent also. I like them muchly.

Sat 21/06/03 at 16:43
"slightlyshortertagl"
Some of them would fit in So Solid perfectly.

Just because they're not given a verse on the singles doesn't mean they don't exist.
Sat 21/06/03 at 16:37
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Blazing Squad are god-awful, they think they are something they aren't. They are a boy band who think they are So Solid Crew.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.