GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Matrix Revolutions Theories"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/06/03 at 22:05
Regular
Anyway, on with the Revolutions theoriers. Here's a few that've been floating around the net. Surely most of them are complete tosh, but make for interesting reading really.

- Neo is Smith's son.

- There is a Matrix within a Matrix within a Matrix and so on at every time a new Matrix is made (which is really deppreciated when you remember that the Architect said the Matrix was beginning its 7th cycle).

- The screens in the Architect's room all lead to one of Neo's different paths he could take, meaning that there are thousands of Neo's, thousands of Architects and therefore, in theory, thousands of Matrix's, all a different choice of Neo.

- Smith has evolved and now has more powers, such as flight and can match Neo (from the trailer).

- Apparently a main character will be killed. I just hope Morpheus doesn't die so Neo and Trinity can be together. It'd be better if one of the two love-birds died. Like they say, you can't cheat death twice, and that applies to both of them :D

- One of the more interesting theories is that Smith hates the Matrix and actually begins rebelling, whilst Neo begins fighting for the machines (that's the stupid part). This was sparked when many people thought Morpheus seemed surprised when he says "he fights for us", as if he was referring to Smith.

- The kid who pestered Neo is the 7th One.

Discuss.
Thu 12/06/03 at 22:42
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
RM18 wrote:
> I predict Tank will rise from the dead and beat the crap out of
> Morpheus for replacing him.

===
fat chance the guy which plays him died of something
Thu 12/06/03 at 22:13
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Mess wrote:
> cookie monster wrote:
> Or just destroy zion and all of the main characters.
>
> Then the matrix will end completely anyway.
>
> Zion has already been completely destroyed. At the end of Reloaded
> when Neo, Trinity and Morpheus got back from the Architect the
> machines had reached Zion and everybody was killed, except the people
> now left on that ship.
>

First I've heard of that.

It was only 5 ships that got mullered, then probably some more as the machines got past the shaken defence. They did not destory Zion.
Thu 12/06/03 at 21:35
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Whatever happens, Neo's gonna die.
Thu 12/06/03 at 21:02
Regular
Kiriyama wrote:
> Borat Sagdiyev wrote:
> BEARDS. wrote:
> They should nuke the site from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.
>
> or go back in time, find out who invented the matrix and blow the
> guy
> away
>
> Well, that'd surely be the Architect.

not necessarily, the architect is a program isn't he? I meant the guy who 'gave birth to AI', like miles bennet dyson in T2....
Thu 12/06/03 at 21:00
Regular
"keep your receipt"
cookie monster wrote:
> Or just destroy zion and all of the main characters.
>
> Then the matrix will end completely anyway.

Zion has already been completely destroyed. At the end of Reloaded when Neo, Trinity and Morpheus got back from the Architect the machines had reached Zion and everybody was killed, except the people now left on that ship.

I'm going with the Matrix within a Matrix idea. That seems to be the only one that supports the fact Neo could control the Sentinels at the end...or it was an EMP sent out by the ship behind them.
Thu 12/06/03 at 20:26
Regular
I predict Tank will rise from the dead and beat the crap out of Morpheus for replacing him.
Thu 12/06/03 at 17:07
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Rainier Wolfcastle wrote:
> Kiriyama wrote:
> - The kid who pestered Neo is the 7th One.
>
> Assuming that he is the same kid as the one from "Kid's
> Story" in the animatrix, then this could be possible.
>
> He managed to leave the matrix simply by telling himslef it wasn't
> real and jumping off a tall building. Neo had to take pills 'n'
> stuff.
>
> Therefore kid is better than Neo.

Exactly! People are warming to my theories! :D
Thu 12/06/03 at 17:07
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
El Blokey wrote:
> Having seen the trailer again (the one after the film, not
> Revolutions) I think that the Oracle (via voice over) isn't talking to
> Neo, but in fact Smith. When Morpheus says "he fights for
> us" he means that Smith is fighting for the good guys, but maybe
> Neo doesn't know it. Basically, at the end Neo or Smith die and so the
> humans are destroyed.

Exactly!
Thu 12/06/03 at 16:48
"...Unicef pennies.."
Kiriyama wrote:
> - The kid who pestered Neo is the 7th One.

Assuming that he is the same kid as the one from "Kid's Story" in the animatrix, then this could be possible.

He managed to leave the matrix simply by telling himslef it wasn't real and jumping off a tall building. Neo had to take pills 'n' stuff.

Therefore kid is better than Neo.
Thu 12/06/03 at 16:08
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Having seen the trailer again (the one after the film, not Revolutions) I think that the Oracle (via voice over) isn't talking to Neo, but in fact Smith. When Morpheus says "he fights for us" he means that Smith is fighting for the good guys, but maybe Neo doesn't know it. Basically, at the end Neo or Smith die and so the humans are destroyed.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.