GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So worried... So damn worried..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/06/03 at 21:20
Regular
I'm going into the school talent show. Yay!

Doesn't sound too bad... oh apart from the fact there will be 3000 PEOPLE THERE!

I probably wouldn't have agreed to it knowing this fact but I thought it would only be a few hundred. I had to pick the small numbers.

Maybe the worst part is that we have until saturday for my band to throw together a song to perform, which we have kind of made but have no lyrics yet.

I'd go on but all i'd be able to write is "so scared... so scared, i'm so scared" so i won't.

Anyone know how to calm yourself down when faced in this situation?
Thu 12/06/03 at 21:19
Regular
"\\"
Tis one thing I HAVE to do now.

We have decided on the song we shall be doing....
Thu 12/06/03 at 19:41
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Good Luck. That is one thing I DEFINATLEY couldn't do!
Thu 12/06/03 at 19:29
"slightlyshortertagl"
Hedfix wrote:
> Do a calming exercise. I suggest counting from 1 to 3000.

*chuckles(
Thu 12/06/03 at 19:22
Regular
"\\"
Thu 12/06/03 at 19:19
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
the_aoe_slaught wrote:
> OR i could just stare at the fit year 8 dancers *drools*

Was I the only one who found this slightly disturbing?

That is, unless he's a year 8 himself.
Thu 12/06/03 at 18:38
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
Don't go,
run away far over the hills, never to be seen again. Or you could just think of it in a positive way and try to enjoy it, the fact there is 3000 people there is irrelevant, try to think of it as there not there, you will do much better without the nerves.

Hope that helps

Mr. No shoes
Thu 12/06/03 at 07:46
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Look forward to the feeling where after 15 seconds of being mortified it all turns into something I can only describe as "stage addiction" and you find yoursef buzzing with elation...
Thu 12/06/03 at 06:15
Regular
"8==="
Do a calming exercise. I suggest counting from 1 to 3000.
Wed 11/06/03 at 22:20
Regular
"\\"
OR i could just stare at the fit year 8 dancers *drools*
Wed 11/06/03 at 21:45
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Think of it like this.

You know you will go to it, yes ? You also know that whatever happens you will also eventually finish whatever it is you will do, yes ?

The bit where you are on stage is a very small amount of time, it will eventually end and then you have done it.

It's how I approach things like exams anyway... Usually if you are worried it is a good sign that you have a good idea if what you are doing. Far worse that you'd be not worried, overconfident, and go on stage and act like a prat for so long !

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.