GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So worried... So damn worried..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/06/03 at 21:20
Regular
I'm going into the school talent show. Yay!

Doesn't sound too bad... oh apart from the fact there will be 3000 PEOPLE THERE!

I probably wouldn't have agreed to it knowing this fact but I thought it would only be a few hundred. I had to pick the small numbers.

Maybe the worst part is that we have until saturday for my band to throw together a song to perform, which we have kind of made but have no lyrics yet.

I'd go on but all i'd be able to write is "so scared... so scared, i'm so scared" so i won't.

Anyone know how to calm yourself down when faced in this situation?
Sat 14/06/03 at 17:20
Regular
"\\"
Done it!

Wasn't too bad... only made one mistake when i missed the hi hat on the intro (damn).

Apart from that it all went well, but we didnt win unfortunately... but not to put us down as we'd only been practising that song for like one day.

Now that that's over I won't be as worried performing infront of people, which is a major relief.

So damn tired... I might just go for a swim!
Sat 14/06/03 at 16:23
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I never get worried about these things. Just hink to yourself, it's gonna be fun, you're going to enjoy it.
Sat 14/06/03 at 10:02
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Dude I have loads of song lyrics you can use.

I don't know if any of them will fit to the tune but you are free to use them anyway.

go to www.itsonlywords.com - on the left hand side in "composer search" look under "kyz22" - There's my songs (and some poems) there. Use whatever you like mate and good luck.
Sat 14/06/03 at 09:34
Regular
"8==="
the_aoe_slaught wrote:

> will just make us even stupid.

I reckon you'll all be at least stupid squared. :)
Sat 14/06/03 at 08:26
Regular
"\\"
Couldn't get to sleep untill like 12 and i was laying there for about two hours.

Woke up at 7 and felt no better.

I feel like i'm gonna be sick... but I SHALL get through this...
Fri 13/06/03 at 19:04
Regular
"\\"
Slaveunit wrote:
> Get up on stage looking all confident and stuff, but use the leads you
> previously doctured, so no sound appears. blame it on shoddy school
> equipment, and the 3000 people will love you as the school ploughs
> thousands of pounds into the music department.
>
> simple!

Would work... apart from the three bands before us using the equipent perfectly will just make us even stupid.

Mess wrote:
>hehe year 9 bands
>
>good luck.

Four of us are in year nine but the singer (guitarist's sister) is in year 11.

We wouldn't have a singer if she didn't come to our practice tonight and volunteer.

Must get an early night tonight or I won't be able to play.
Fri 13/06/03 at 17:26
Regular
"keep your receipt"
hehe year 9 bands

good luck.
Fri 13/06/03 at 11:23
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Get up on stage looking all confident and stuff, but use the leads you previously doctured, so no sound appears. blame it on shoddy school equipment, and the 3000 people will love you as the school ploughs thousands of pounds into the music department.

simple!
Fri 13/06/03 at 07:57
Regular
"\\"
Mt confidence is rising as we played the song almost perfect about 7 times in a row... and we have three hours tonight to practice... then I shall get some sleep as I've had some late nights recently.

Thene we go there at 10 in the mornin' for sound checks.
Thu 12/06/03 at 21:30
Don't worry about the 3000 people.Hey if you do well think how many people will see.And if you crap up, well no ones perfect.:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.