GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dream machines?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/06/03 at 10:42
Regular
Say you had more money than sense. Which 10 cars would you have in your garage? Would it be full of supercars? Or perhaps a few odd ones that nobody else would want?

I'm interested to see what cars appeal to people. I'm away to think what I would have.
Mon 09/06/03 at 20:13
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Here's my list:

Cadillac Cian Concept
Cadillac Cian Concept 2
Cadillac Cian Concept 3
Lamborghini Diablo VT Roadster
McLaren F1
Dodge Viper SRT10
HispanoSuiza HS21GTG Concept
Mon 09/06/03 at 20:18
"slightlyshortertagl"
Enzo
Enzo
Enzo
Enzo
Enzo
Enzo
Enzo
Enzo
Enzo
Enzo

One in ten of all Enzos produced.
Mon 09/06/03 at 20:20
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I think the Enzo is pretty ugly...just my opinion.
Mon 09/06/03 at 20:22
"I love yo... lamp."
Yeah but it is fastish.
Mon 09/06/03 at 20:25
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I don't think it's as fast as the Mclaren F1, is it?
Mon 09/06/03 at 20:30
Regular
Yellow Citreon Saxo: VTR - Modyfied with lowered suspension, 18" alloys, beefy tyres, Exaust conversion - 4 pipes, hydralic suspension, New MONO steering wheel, bucked seats, 2 subwoofers and amps in the boot, Massive sound system, Tinted windows, a whole new bodykit.

There.
Mon 09/06/03 at 20:34
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Driving through the city centre with all your windows down and Kylie blaring out of the sound system?
Mon 09/06/03 at 21:29
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Was loving Top Gear last night- Jeremy Clarkson is a comic genius! I've only just started driving and I'm not going to pretend that I know all the names of cars!

However, I would love:

A new Micra
A Mini Cooper
One of those cars with the massive wheels that you can drive over other cars!

Famous cars? None other than Mr Bean's Metro! Hehehe.
Mon 09/06/03 at 22:21
Regular
"That's right!"
I don't care about cars, or know much about them, but I'd want -

That car from Cruel Intentions.
A DeLorean.
A stretched limo.
A decent bike.
A Ferarri.
A Jag.
A Porsche.

And whatever else took my fancy. Hmm, I think I'd have to learn to drive if I got all them though... (and the DeLorean would be my favourite)
Mon 09/06/03 at 22:22
Regular
DébUK wrote:
> Was loving Top Gear last night- Jeremy Clarkson is a comic genius!

can't agree with you there. i think the new show is sub-standard, and although he's clued up on all things with 4 wheels, he is quite annoying and deserves a punch.

so there

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.