GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Missed Me?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/03/09 at 13:24
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Hey Hey Everyone its been a while, hows everyone doing Staffies and Regulars? What have everyone been up to?

I go away for a month and I see all the broadband packages and layouts of profiles change, who is in charge of GAD now?

Hit us back peeps

JubbaChainsaw
Tue 10/03/09 at 14:22
Regular
jubbachainsaw wrote:
> McLong wrote:
> I've had to do the old 12-hour days before and it definitely
> aint fun, but hope London is treating you well!
>
> Yea its good fun, Ive learnt alot of stuff since starting as
> well and Ive tought them a few bits about the joys of Norton and
> Outlook. The only negatives are that ive had constant sore
> throat since starting there working in a hospital and all, The
> cost of travelling and the travelling time. But apart from that
> its all good.

Ah yeah, Norton & Outlook... fantastic combo if you ask me ;)

You'll probs build up a better resistance to illnesses after a while... my sister has worked in a hostpital for maybe 6 years and hardly ever gets ill.

Anywho, you need to pop on here more often, I think Butch could do with another spurs supporter around (besides emmie)... more people to share the pain with you see!
Tue 10/03/09 at 14:20
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Yeha we have our CD Launch Party @ The Twist, Colchester on May 9th. With another band Manic Minor who are launching their album at the same gig. Its gonna be a big gig. There are papers and magazine reviewers and photographers etc coming down for it so should be good.
Tue 10/03/09 at 14:15
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
jubbachainsaw wrote:
> McLong wrote:
>
> Yea its good fun, Ive learnt alot of stuff since starting as
> well and Ive tought them a few bits about the joys of Norton and
> Outlook. The only negatives are that ive had constant sore
> throat since starting there working in a hospital and all, The
> cost of travelling and the travelling time. But apart from that
> its all good.

Oh dear, only when you start working for the NHS do you get ill eh?
And to your previosu reply, I always keep an open mind when listening to thigs posted on the web as live, such as on ya facebook. Gotta imagine how it should sound etc
You doing anything live anytime soon?
Tue 10/03/09 at 14:14
Regular
A very neat number of total posts Machie! I'm impressed...

Edit: I hope you don't consider it rude of me to ask you to never post again, simply to keep the number neat :O - or just keep editing the same post over and over?
Tue 10/03/09 at 14:12
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
McLong wrote:

Yea its good fun, Ive learnt alot of stuff since starting as well and Ive tought them a few bits about the joys of Norton and Outlook. The only negatives are that ive had constant sore throat since starting there working in a hospital and all, The cost of travelling and the travelling time. But apart from that its all good.
Tue 10/03/09 at 14:09
Regular
Aww I always miss everything :(

Good to see you again Martin :) Things havent been the same since you left, I havent won a single GAD :( oh right I have to do something first :P

Hope the new job is going well and good luck with the new album.
Tue 10/03/09 at 14:06
Regular
^_^ soo is your new job much the same then? NHS wasn't it?
Tue 10/03/09 at 14:05
Regular
Ooo ello Martin, good of you to pop on here and say hello.

I would ask how it's going but I've just had a read through the posts below... (also seems like I missed out on the fun... ) so I'm glad to hear you're doing well and the musics still coming along.

I've had to do the old 12-hour days before and it definitely aint fun, but hope London is treating you well!
Tue 10/03/09 at 13:59
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Warhunt wrote:
> Yeah Simon.
>
> Glad to hear ya ok, 12 hours a day is a lot. Might be beneficial
> to look for moving closer. Thats what my mate did.
>
> I managed to find some of the music from ya facebook. Didnt seem
> bad.

Well the new album will be finished next weekend and then mastering and misxed the week after. So when we get the master back Ill post the songs on Myspace and then you can tell us what you think. The older stuff is bad and the live stuff on Facebook doesnt do it justice as there were just guide tracks.
Tue 10/03/09 at 13:57
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Yeah Simon.

Glad to hear ya ok, 12 hours a day is a lot. Might be beneficial to look for moving closer. Thats what my mate did.

I managed to find some of the music from ya facebook. Didnt seem bad.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.